Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

Shop On In

This looks beautiful and professional. I recommend this app., for sure! I am trying to figure out the whole email section though, a bit confusing especially on a Monday, LMAO.

September 10, 2021

Hi Shop On In,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Julianna Beauty

Very easy setup! This tracking app has all the essentials. It isn't overcomplicated with unnecessary features. You don't need anything else!

August 9, 2021

Hi Julianna Beauty,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Modern&Home

Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.

July 28, 2021

Hi Modern&Home,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Zooomberg

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app, and great service! had some technical issue, and was resolved by customer service in 24hrs.

July 22, 2021

Hi Zooomberg,

Bodacious Bliss

This is a great app so far, no issues honestly. Their customer service reached out to make sure everything was ok. Asked me if anything needs to be changes, just feedback questions. I advised a slight issue with the mobile look and asked if they could make it more readable and they did immediately which was awesome! Thanks so much to Stella for the kind email replies and help :)

July 20, 2021

Hi Bodacious Bliss,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

YeahhCustom

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Easy to use, enthusiastic support. Hope you can do more upsell or cross sell features in the track order page,

July 20, 2021

Hi YeahhCustom,

Maison Shurnel

Location Trinidad & Tobago

Great app and the support is very efficient. I installed the app and had problems connecting my email for notification because provider wasn't listed and the support team explained exactly how to resolved the issue and now we are up and running thanks guys.

Neon Hut

Location India

Awesome app, fast and great customer support, loved the way they customized just for me and gave an update. Definitely recommend this app Moreover its freee... keep up guys tqsm

Cation Clothing

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Free app does all the work. Support was really great too, they solved my problem and helped me integrate it.

CUSTOMA2Z

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is extremely useful and easy to use, can be customized according to each store, can add notifications in the tracking page,
loads fast and clear,
Enthusiastic support, edit as you like
One word: Great