Omega ‑ Order Tracking

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 17, 2021

By far the best Tracking app on Shopify. This app is loaded with hidden features, and the support is world class. This is your tracking app, and so much more. Get it!

Aerosphere
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Omega replied November 17, 2021

Hi Aerosphere,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

Kaylee - Omega Team

November 16, 2021

This app is easy to set up and understand, customer service is highly responsive, polite, and helpful, the perfect choice for small and big business owners. We're looking forward to using this app long-term!

Cara Valley
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Omega replied November 16, 2021

Hi Cara Valley,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review!

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions at all via live chat or email. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
Thanks again!
Kaylee - Omega team

Edited November 10, 2021

Just started using this app & had some problems setting up (I am not very tech savvy). Stella did an amazing job at assisting me.

Treasure Knot
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied November 10, 2021

Hello Treasure Knot!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment, especially Stella. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!

November 6, 2021

the app is great, helps with order sorting, but needs some tweaking, i flagged the issues to emma who was very supportive ,.

Cayron Travel
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hello Cayron Travel!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment, especially Emma. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!

November 6, 2021

It's such a please to use this app. Very easy to use and customers service is great. I talked to Emma and she was amasing. 10 stars !

Easylhome
France
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hello Easylhome,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Emma.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

November 2, 2021

The Omega app is amazing. It is very useful, helps my business a lot! I enjoy using it a lot! It's so awesome!

Echoine
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 16 hours

Hi Echoine,

All the best!

October 29, 2021

The apps is simple to use and straightforward in showing the tracking. The developer even arranged a zoom meeting and help me to get familiar on the apps. Great Apps and Great Support! Thanks you so much!

e-sportify
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omega replied November 1, 2021

Hi e-sportify,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

October 25, 2021

Omega-Order Tracking has been nothing short of amazing. I have used quite a few other tracking apps before and while they served their purpose I honestly wasn’t impressed. I appreciate the simplicity yet usefulness of this app. The tracking page integrates perfectly with my shop and it was super easy to do. They have two options one being just the area to type in the tracking and order information to search and a more advanced option where you can even show your collections and customers can click to shop from there. I was able to be a part of a usar campaign they are doing which involved a 60 min call on how their app is doing and how they can improve and it was great! I appreciate the fact that they want to know what us as the merchant want and need in ours stores versus just guessing. Within a day they had already integrated some of the things we talked about. I am beyond pleased and grateful to have found this app. It is a MUST have in your store. the price I comparison with others is a no brainer. Quality no brainer. Customer service, no brainer. All in all a no brainer. :). Looking forward to all the new things they are implementing

Little Gents Closet
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omega replied October 26, 2021

Hi Little Gents Closet,

Thank you so much for spending your time leaving us such wonderful words. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made our app your premier choice for using. We always want to help you as much as we can.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance from us.
Thank you again for your comment and have a great day!

October 6, 2021

This app has great value. Even better, the customer support is superb, any questions I had was were answered almost immediately!

Moonbow Shells
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied October 6, 2021

Hi Moonbow Shells,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

September 30, 2021

Good application although it is not completely finalized. The customer support and technical team are very responsive. I asked to make some changes and the technical team made them very quickly.
I am really satisfied.