Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Rating (5)
Developer
Omega
January 25, 2022

Hello, I had the privilege of working with a nice young lady named Malek. She helped me with reassurance and ease that we would solve the problem. She was patient and understanding. I love this app, it is great for my store and I'm so glad I found it!

Blazing Beauty Ave
Time spent using app: 24 days
Omega replied January 25, 2022

Hi Blazing Beauty Ave,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Malak, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

January 25, 2022

The App looks amazing and great customer service! They supported the carriers I work with and have a lot of customization options.

Esture
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
Omega replied January 25, 2022

Hi Esture
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

January 24, 2022

very good application, all procedures are simple to set up, people are present if we have any problem. I recommend this application

Ring light Italia
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
Omega replied January 24, 2022

Hi Ring light Italia

January 21, 2022

Great app, I've used a couple of different ones to track orders and this is the easiest and most complete by far!

Polemic Body
Time spent using app: 18 days
Omega replied January 23, 2022

Hi Polemic Body

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

January 21, 2022

Very good and easy to use app, with a beautiful tracking page and many useful features that are easy to set up

Ashour Shoes