Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

MARS Cosmetics

Location India

They are super quick and very helpful and available to help you each time you ask them, Mr. Zeroes you and your team rocks.

February 10, 2022

Hi MARS Cosmetics

goalva

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

i give 5 stars because the suport, because i made the app instalation right now, and i don't no if it's good.
thanks for the suport.

Hi goalva

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

France Hélices

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very responsive customer service thank you very much ! Malak was able to help me to synchronize my carriers great job

Hi France Hélices

Rita's Unique Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app to track my orders and it is amazing !!! I love it !!!! such detail and the best part is its' FREE !!!!! THANK U GUYS !!! U ROCK !!!

Hi Rita's Unique Boutique

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

I'm a Superhero

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is great, the design is well done and the support is great. They made me a customization of the application quickly. I recommend 100%.

January 28, 2022

Hi I'm a Superhero

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

SolarStyle.net

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Looks good so far, easy enough to setup and gives a professional look to my store. I like that it's able to sync up my old orders for up to 2 months.

January 28, 2022

Hi SolarStyle.net

Paint Pattern

The cheapest and the cutest I've seen so far. I hope it gets better and better! The rest of the order tracking apps offer smaller quantity and not a good interface

January 26, 2022

Hi Paint Pattern

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

Location Hong Kong SAR

The performance of the APP is good. And the service is excellent. Any reasonable request can be helped. It's a really good tracking app to recommend.

January 26, 2022

Hi Keychron
All the best,

Word Brand

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I am just starting out on this app. So far it has been very helpful and easy to us. Will update at a later time.

January 25, 2022

Hi Word Brand,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Omega. We’re proud to deliver great value to our customers, so we’re delighted that you found our app to be helpful and easy.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,
Kaylee - Omega team

Blazing Beauty Ave

Hello, I had the privilege of working with a nice young lady named Malek. She helped me with reassurance and ease that we would solve the problem. She was patient and understanding. I love this app, it is great for my store and I'm so glad I found it!

January 25, 2022

Hi Blazing Beauty Ave,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Malak, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,