Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

Ashour Shoes

Location Italy

Very good and easy to use app, with a beautiful tracking page and many useful features that are easy to set up

January 23, 2022

Hi Ashour Shoes

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Reliable Health

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome response time, Verry helpful and easy to talk to, friendly and very kind, thank you for your help.

January 23, 2022

Hi Reliable Health

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

HOMETIFUL

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is amazing, it does what it is supposed to and has many customization options. All of this without coding. If you still have questions, a competent and helpful support is available very quickly.

January 20, 2022

Hi HOMETIFUL,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is
committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Best regards,

Le Createur des housses

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great app, The UX is on point, the price is much cheaper than the competition and the customer support team is really reactive, I had issue with the setup of the app and they managed to solve out everything in no time. I highly recommend this app to anyone

January 20, 2022

Hi Le Createur des housses

Home Fragrance | HerScents.Co

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Stella is very helpful and great! The app is easy to use and the interface is nicer than other apps I have used out there!!

January 18, 2022

thertjokjoijorgjopgjrgjgkprkg[prgigjigjkg[rkgr
thertjokjoijorgjopgjrgjgkprkg[prgigjigjkg[rkgr

January 18, 2022

Hi eyrad,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! If there is anything else we can do better to assist you, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you again for your support and have a nice day!
Best regards,

easybuy.co.in

Location India

The support provided is Great. I was particularly happy talking to Anna who understood my issue quick and was also quick to resolve it. She not only helped me with the query, but also gave tips on how to avoid similar issue in the future. The app is great too but what makes it awesome is the kind of support you get. Thank you Omega.

January 17, 2022

Hi easybuy.co.in,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Anna!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

Stevvex

Malak is amazing ! She helped me to solve my problems with app and between Gmail and them app ! She is soo kind, polite and ready to help and she is soo friendly ! I am more then satisfied with her and her support ! I highly recomend ! They have amazing support service !

January 16, 2022

Hi Stevvex,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions at all via live chat or email. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
Thanks again!
Kaylee - Omega team

Estilovoce

Location Brazil

The app is too easy do install and configure. I think it will help me, and I'll use this for a long time.

January 13, 2022

Hi Estilovoce
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

maxzol

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just downloaded the software I hope it is the end of my problems. There are tracking numbers that track 17 detects and other apps do not detect and this creates a mess. And of course informing the customer where the package is is very important.

January 13, 2022