Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

1 review

Lulu Babe

Unfortunately the app does not integrate with Australia Post, so the tracking does not update to show delivery information etc (not sure if this is a temporary or permanent issue, but seeing as 100% of my deliveries are to Australia it doesn't make sense for me to use the app). Also some other issues (e.g. "unsupported carrier" message). Support were fairly helpful, but too many issues for me to persevere.

December 12, 2021

Hello Lulu Babe,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know your issue and on behalf of the team, I'm sorry for the negative experience you had.
Regarding Australia post issue, it's just a temporary issue and our team are trying our best to reconnect with API from AU post carrier soonest as it takes time to connect with them.
I deeply understand the matter really affects your business since 100% your customer are Australia. For sure working on reintegrating with Australia post will be on top priority in our roadmap.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app and I'm sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,