Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

proboxs

Location United Arab Emirates

I used this app to manually change the orders status, the support is amazing, the employees were very helpful and quickly solved the problems I was having.

April 8, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

Spring Saga

The support at Omega is very prompt and helpful, 5/5 to them (Tracy and Zeroes). Currently I'm using the free version, but among the many tracking apps, I found this to be the most cost-friendly. Their UI is quite user-friendly and easy to use. You can even internally integrate to other apps like Synctrack (for paypal tracking), Avada (for marketing). Do give it a try

April 4, 2022

Hi Spring Saga,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega. We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, if you have any additional feedback, please let us know.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

KP STORE

using this app to help my customers track their packages easier. this app really help me out and the customer service team is top notch.

January 20, 2022

Hi KP STORE,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

All the best,