Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

Afreekha store

Awesome app. Solved a big issue I had with shipments coming from China. It will help you customized most of its features. Great customer service.

October 7, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

The Shop Stop

Omega is a great app for email and tracking orders. I highly recommend the app to everyone. Also, the customer support is quite friendly and resolves the issue in no time.

September 27, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service and product. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations. Thank you again, have a great day!

Raven

Time spent using app About 1 month

Works absolutely fine. Have had great experience with few months of use as of yet. The customer service is flawless too: a major plus.

September 22, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review!

Utoper

Support team was so helpful Support team was so helpful Support team was so helpful Support team was so helpful

September 14, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are!🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

Life Blendr

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Awesome! I found what I am looking for. Thanks for this amazing app. Their customer service is very responsive.

September 9, 2022

Hi. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience at. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for allowing us to support you.

Lisa925

Location Saudi Arabia

This app has all the features I need to track order for my customers and it has been helpful for my business. I required some assistance to set up and get the app running smoothly with my theme and the app support team, Anna and Zroes was extremely helpful, patient and polite with their assistance. Highly recommended

August 29, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega - Order Tracking app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

HUEPAR DE

I've used Omega's multiple apps and multiple stores and it's been very helpful to my business! Finally, thanks Anna for your support and helping my business, thanks!

August 25, 2022

What a wonderful review! ✨ This made our day, and we are so grateful for Merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much for the positive feedback. 😊
Much appreciated,
Anna

Dlav

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 2 hours

They have really amazing customer services & the app features it’s perfect I highly recommend to you guys you should try it once

August 15, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Flora By Millie

Location Australia

Had a question about the app & support replied to me straight away. Tracy was very helpful & a pleasure to speak to.

August 5, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
_Cheers from Tracy_

Antonio & Co

Location France

Best app for tracking orders and very good customer support. It will help us a lot to decrease our dispute rate. Thanks!

August 3, 2022

So glad to hear you had a 5-star experience! 🚀🚀🚀 Thanks so much for the positive review and feedback! 🤩
Best wishes,