Synctrack Order Tracking

Synctrack Order Tracking

Built for Shopify

Reviews (196)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient order tracking system, praising its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. It's lauded for providing real-time updates on all customer orders, supporting multiple courier services, and offering customization options for the tracking page. Many appreciate its reasonable pricing and excellent value for money.

May 23, 2021

This app delivers 100% of what it says it does. Integration with my Shopify account was piece of cake. I had a query and the support got back to me the following day. The real-time tracking works like a Swiss watch and all this for free!!! I am very grateful to the owner behind this app. I just started my online shop, and I am overwhelmed with the paid apps I have to install to run it successfully! Many thanks Omega!

Evolve & Expand
Cyprus
November 25, 2022

I have just run into a small issue with Omega, and they have been fantastic about sorting it out. Higly recommend them, and again thank you to both Anna and Dat for your service.

Coffee and Paw
Synctrack replied November 27, 2022

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!

February 8, 2023

Just started trying the app and loving it so far. The customer support agents are so helpful, immediately replies, and they solve the initial hiccups. They even adjusted the look and feel of the app in live page as I wanted it to be.

Kitchenile
India
Synctrack replied February 9, 2023

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega - Order Tracking app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

September 22, 2022

Works absolutely fine. Have had great experience with few months of use as of yet. The customer service is flawless too: a major plus.

Raven
Synctrack replied September 22, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review!

March 3, 2022

stella = legend fast service and got my problem solved. I recommend it to any shopify store owner. 10

BlingScents
Synctrack replied March 6, 2022

Hi BlingScents,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Stella, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

November 17, 2021

By far the best Tracking app on Shopify. This app is loaded with hidden features, and the support is world class. This is your tracking app, and so much more. Get it!

Aerosphere
South Africa
Synctrack replied November 17, 2021

Hi Aerosphere,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

February 14, 2022

Amazing Customer Support!! I tried to install the app but encountered an error while the Omega team was on holiday leave. As soon as they came back, they helped me right away and the dev team worked through the weekend to resolve the issue for our company that enabled us to install the app.

Happilar
Synctrack replied February 20, 2022

Hello Happilar

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you!

December 2, 2021

The team support is incredible, I place a lot of expectation in this application but I feel that it has a very big potential and will stick perfectly to my expectations, application to test right now!

VNDS Kicks
France
12 months using the app
Synctrack replied December 3, 2021

Hi VNDS Kicks,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
Best regards,

February 10, 2023

jätte bra app och snälla team som hjälper direkt när man behöver

PERLE
Sweden
12 months using the app
Synctrack replied February 12, 2023

Tack för att du tog dig tid att lämna denna recension. Vi uppskattar chansen att stötta våra kunder med utmärkta upplevelser så din feedback är en så stor motivation för oss att tillhandahålla enastående tjänster!

June 10, 2022

As a beginner Shopify user, it's taken time to go through many Shopify apps, but I've narrowed down the list with Omega being one of the must-haves. The page integration and tracking works seamlessly, and the tracking is up-to-date seemingly by the minute. My shop makes use of 4 different post services and tracking them all in one place is incredibly convenient. The live tracking allows me to catch and failed deliveries or pending pick-ups and contact customers to act quickly, meaning less returned packages. A 5-star App indeed. Furthermore, the customer service is extremely responsive, kind, and supportive. A special shout-out to Tracy from the Omega Help Center who helped me with the set-up in the beginning, and even checking up after to make sure things are running smoothly. I'd give Tracy a 5 stars for customer service too if possible!

milkywayjpn
Japan
11 months using the app
Synctrack replied June 13, 2022

Hello there,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Tracy - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help, in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!
Omega Order Tracking app Support team