Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping

Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping

by Omega Commerce

Sell in 50+ marketplaces. Create custom XML feed or CSV feed.

mydeal marketplace

Alexei has gone above and beyond my expectations. He is creating several custom feeds for me involving a lot of work. His communication is exceptionally good. I am confident that my business will be a great success using this App along with Alexei's support!

Chiara Wear

I have been using this app for a few weeks and it is pretty functional. The support is very friendly. They respond quickly with a solution. I recommend this app and I'm looking forward to see it growing.

EQUA - Sustainable Water Bottles

Great app with very fast support that offers a lot of custom customization to feeds. We would definetely recommend them!

WohnenRoyal

Best integration and feed application ever on the market. Affordable prices, great integration and most importantly best custormer services. We especially thank to Omega Commerce Team for their great effort to help us through Otto.de integration via api. They coded a whole new module just on request for Otto.de integration which is amazing! Thank you very much again Omega Commerce Team.

NOACODE

We encountered some confusion while communicating with our marketplace. Omega guys provided prompt replies to questions.

y.e.c.

Amazing support. You get to talk with a real person everytime and you can reallçy feel they are there to help.
Recomend for sure.

Ultra Football

Fantastic customer support. Quick to offer help in setting up and clear supporting documentation on how to customise.

Rock n Romance

Very helpful staff and the you truly get a personal service here .. which is very difficult to find nowadays .. :)

Renascence

Excellent app, super easy to use and customer services is super fast and very friendly, its very useful and helpful.

Langly Co

Àwesome and simple app. We use this to power affiliate marketing feeds. SUpport is very quick and helpful

Previous 1 3 4