Algemene beoordeling

Cozmo
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 11 april 2024

Thank you for the kind words!
We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service. If you ever need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

7 maart 2024

Amazing support from Andrii!
Fast and communicative support guy.

Recommended!

Infernum Store
Portugal
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2024

Thank you for your review!
We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience with our support team.
We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting you further in the future!

2 februari 2024

The app works as intended, and the support is exceptional. I faced several challenges while customizing the feeds, and Andrii went the extra mile to assist me. He was very patient, even after numerous inquiries.

PearlCo.de
Duitsland
29 dagen gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 7 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback!
We're delighted to hear that the app met your expectations and that you found our support exceptional.
We appreciate your patience and numerous inquiries, and we're here to assist you with any future challenges or questions you may have.
Thank you for choosing our app!

23 mei 2024

Helpful and nice support!

NICK'S EU
Zweden
10 dagen gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

Great response time and help out a great deal.

Armed 2A Teeth
Verenigde Staten
4 dagen gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

I love mulwi feed. I have installed Mulwi in many stores for product feeds. It can integrate with many different platforms like Idealo, cj, awin, etc. And the support staff always reply quickly and offer help patiently. It always helps us to customize the product feed until it meets the needs and works as expected.

EcoFlow Europe
Tsjechië
7 minuten gebruiken de app
21 december 2023

I've been using this app for a couple of weeks now and I'm very satisfied with how it works. It is simple, clean-looking and easy to use. As for now, fetching or the app itself never lagged.

The customer support is the best part about this app - they reached out and offered to help with setting up the parameters. Even though setting them up is relatively easy (and I have no experience in the field), it was nice to have someone check whether everything works as it should. They respond very quickly and I have no doubts they'd be able to fix any bugs in the future, if they even occur.

I would definitely recommend Mulwi to a friend or a fellow Shopify user!

Dečji Bazar
Servië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 26 december 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're delighted to hear that you're satisfied with Mulwi. Our team is committed to providing excellent customer support and ensuring a seamless experience.
We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to support your needs on Shopify!

12 februari 2024

Easy-to-use app and great support

SMRTLAB
Zweden
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 13 februari 2024

Thank you for your positive review!
We're glad to hear that you find our app easy to use and that you've had a positive experience with our support team.

10 april 2024

Ottima app, funziona molto bene. Anche il supporto è eccezionale.

Carami
Italië
12 dagen gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 1 mei 2024

We appreciate your positive feedback!
It's great to hear that you find our app and our support excellent. Please feel free to reach out, we're here to assist you every step of the way!

5 maart 2024

Very good support and service

H&L
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2024

Thank you for your review!
We're pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with our support and service.