Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping

Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping | Reviews

by Omega Commerce

Sell in 50+ marketplaces. Create custom XML feed or CSV feed.

Decords

One of the best apps for the Shopify store I have used. This app saved me hundreds of hours. I used it to list all my listings from Shopify store to CDON and Wish.com At first, I had an error with CDON and wrote an email to customer support. I was surprised that they answered me within 15 minutes, it was great. Customer support started to work with my problem and after a few emails more my problem was solved and all listings were added to CDON. Moreover, I had errors in my listing, which was not their problem and they gladly fixed them and made listings look better on the marketplace. I am more than satisfied with their app, service, and communication.
Use this app and you will not regret it, guys are super friendly.

Voi London

We use this app for google, facebook and awin product feeds. It has lots of great features to help customise your feed and the support is excellent. When I had a problem getting the correct variable in the feed, Alexei replied back within the hour with the fix I needed. Highly recommended

WINE GUYS

We had a special request for a new feed with customized data. Alexei and his team were immediately on the job and provided best support. After a feedback round with the marketplace provider everything was ready to go and the feed was up and running. Amazing work!

Greaves Sports

Excellent app, excellent support. Alexei was an enormous help in getting some complex feeds created. Strongly recommended.

LEFAN

Great App, it let´s me create a Data Feed file in just a few seconds.
Very good solution for all my feeds

HGify

This app makes me create a Data Feed file quickly.
So sad the default config does not work in my case, but I got help from them.
I think their answer is very quick and helpful.

NOACODETR

The team responds very fast and they are very helpful. Even with the troubles arise from the marketplaces.

mydeal marketplace

Alexei has gone above and beyond my expectations. He is creating several custom feeds for me involving a lot of work. His communication is exceptionally good. I am confident that my business will be a great success using this App along with Alexei's support!

EQUA - Sustainable Water Bottles

Great app with very fast support that offers a lot of custom customization to feeds. We would definetely recommend them!

WohnenRoyal

Best integration and feed application ever on the market. Affordable prices, great integration and most importantly best custormer services. We especially thank to Omega Commerce Team for their great effort to help us through Otto.de integration via api. They coded a whole new module just on request for Otto.de integration which is amazing! Thank you very much again Omega Commerce Team.

Previous 1 3 4