Omega Shopping Feeds

Omega Shopping Feeds

by Omega Commerce

Sell in 30+ marketplaces. Create custom XML or CSV feeds.

Liberty Charms

Excellent customer support and responsiveness. I needed help with configering the feed a couple of times and the response from the Omega team was the best I have received from any app developer yet.

Shaping new tomorrow Denmark

We required a tool to create automated product feeds in CSV format for a partner and we have had no issues. Required a little coding on our end to get the result we needed, but works brilliantly.
Can strongly recommend this for those in the need of automating feeds. EDIT: Their customer service is brilliant - super quick and helpful.

Fit & Fly Sportswear

Fantastic would thoroughly recommend Omega. I'm a newbie with Feeds, and Alexei is on hand to support us all the way :) Thanks very much for helping us build out our feeds for so many different platforms!

Protein Hub

I used this app to provide a feed for google shopping and different comparsion websites. Very quick and good support! I can recommend it.

Beccaskulture

Omega Shopping feeds just showed they have a good service including their live chat customer support, quick and problem solving

Little Ratbag Baby Childrens Clothing

Amazing service. I contacted customer support and they did everything i asked. They went above and beyond, and worth every penny.

a.plus

We started to use this app to have more control over our feeds. The support is amazing and very reactive. They helped us get everything right including many changes and liquid tags. Highly recommended!

Outdoor & Freetime

Die Omega feed ist Supper. Schnelle Hilfe und Freundlich. Ich kann Sie nur weiter empfehlen, Ich bedanke mich

Palais du vin

We are now using this app since a few months and it works perfectly as expected. What is the most impressive is the reactivity and flexibility of their customer support to find the best solution and solve the most complex issue when building a feed.

Warehouse Lighting

The support is AMAZING! We needed a little hand holding to get this set up, but it wasnt an issue because Omega support always responded within 24 hours, and mostly right away. The feed is working great - very happy with it!

Previous 1 3