Shopping Feeds&Google Shopping

Sell in 50+ marketplaces. Create custom XML feed or CSV feed.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Travelpro® Europe

Location Spain

Great app for creating multiple, multi-lingual product feeds for google or affiliate programs. Highly recommended.

TECHNOMAX

Location Romania

Very useful suport and the app is great. It is expensive but at least it gives you possibility to filter the feed.

Roboterversandhaus

Location Austria

I'm using this app for several platforms to provide data feeds with different content etc. It works proper. But I would like to point out their adorable service. App-Instalment, setup and usage is quite easy and user-friendly. Many thanks for your support and your fast reaction to my emails and questions. I haven't seen such an amazing support elsewhere. They are brilliant!

Monoprice Deutschland

Location Germany

We used this app for creating product feeds for our affiliate marketing and marketplaces and it works very well. Customer support was also very friendly and helped us out a lot.

Brightr® Sleep

Great customer service, helped us set up feed in Awin. Fast response , very helpfull, would recommend.

1MORE

I used this app to import our product feed into Awin. Setup is quick and simple. Support responds quickly.

THeFollY

Location Italy

Uso questa App per l'invio feed prodotti. L'installazione è stata facilissima. Il supporto è fantastico e velocissimo! Consigliatissima!!!

Heir Looms Vintage Rugs

Its a great app and support is awesome despite the time difference. They have solved every request and question I have asked.

Kiko Leather

Time spent using app 1 day

Works for what we need. No issues and very easy setup took less than 5 min to get our product feed into where we needed it.

FINDRA Clothing

Really great app with amazing support. I've set the app up to run an Awin feed, when I asked some more technical questions about Google Merchant I not only got a speedy reply, but the two things I asked about were done. Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7