Reviews (278)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, reliability, and ability to create and manage custom feeds across multiple platforms. It's praised for saving time with Google shopping ads and executing challenging integrations accurately. Many appreciate its value for money and its ability to meet business needs. The customer support is noted for its quick responses, professional problem-solving, and assistance with complex requirements.

October 14, 2022

Alles Top. Super App und noch besserer Support. Auf Infrage wird jeder Feed für einen erstellt. Danke

DAVO SOFTWARE
Germany
April 6, 2023

Great support and communication!

bilvårdsoutleten
September 13, 2019

If you ever need a feed this is the app. Many available premade feeds but if you want a custom feed its possible too. So customisable and the support is excellent and willing to help, dont hesitate to ask. They are also very good at what they do, no back and forths for endless days untill you get what you need, they know what they are doing and will deliver spot on. Combine it with the very generous free plan and a low priced paid plan when you need it this is the best app of its kind for me and my needs.

PamPam
Greece
March 22, 2022

Perfect support, thank´s.
We use this app to connect different marketplaces. I really recommend this company.

Svedberga Plantskola AB
October 31, 2022

Equipo rápido y eficiente. Han hecho varios feeds siguiendo nuestras indicaciones en función de las necesidades que teníamos para cada uno de ellos. Muy recomendable.

OTTODISANPIETRO
Spain
June 21, 2023

Super super support .

Oleksii is professional feed creator ! Very nice and kind professional support!

Top top top , for my feed only Mulwi!

Thanks!

YUNIQUE GREEN-CLEAN-POWER
Italy
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied June 21, 2023

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback!
We truly appreciate your trust in our app and we are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our support team.
Thanks again for choosing Mulwi!

April 5, 2023

I got great help from Andrii at Mulwi Shopping Feed and great help to fixing issues with Google Ads feed. Im very pleased with the app and amazing service. You can really notice that Andrii want to help and goes that extra mile to find a solution for you.

MWHWEAR
March 14, 2022

Very helpful and fast response. Great app and great support. Definitely recommendation. Needed my product feed for my local affiliates and within a couple of hours everything was ready and set. Great stuff.

Gwenn Ann Fine Jewelry
Netherlands
Edited June 22, 2023

App helps me so much and support is amazing. Thanks for your help.

Inwaria
Germany
7 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied June 22, 2023

Thank you for your kind review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful to you and that you're satisfied with our amazing support. We appreciate your feedback!

July 13, 2023

A huuuuuuuuuuuuge thank you to Andrii at Mulwi for sorting out my problem with feeds. App is second to none and support is absolutely amazing. I have spent days looking for a feed app that allows very seicific customizations and to be honest wasnt sure if I could even get that done on Mulwi but Andrii sorted the problem out within minutes. Expert support, thank you very very much. Would highly recommend.

Flowers & Plants Co
7 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied July 14, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled that our team was able to provide you with expert support and quickly resolve your feed customization issue.
We greatly appreciate your recommendation and we'll continue to provide you with the best service possible!