OMNA | Sell On Lazada & Shopee

OMNA | Sell On Lazada & Shopee

by OMNA Pte. Ltd.

Bulk list products. Real-time inventory, orders & price sync.

Worcraft Singapore

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICES THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTER. DESPITE NUMEROUS SUPPORT REQUESTS ON SHOPEE ORDER NOT ABLE TO SYNC TO SHOPIFY, THEY ACTED LIKE IT WASN'T A PROBLEM AND NOT EVEN ANSWERING OR RESOLVING THE MAIN ISSUE. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED AS EVEN NORMALLY I TRY TO BE UNDERSTANDING AND NOT GIVING COMPANY A BAD REVIEW, BY WORKING TOGETHER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. BUT YOU ARE REALLY HOPELESS....

Sports Factory

Tried syncing with Qoo10, but items don't show. Contacted support but it is taking so long to reply me....

Q by QS

Doesn’t work with Qoo10, tried syncing with the API and still doesn’t sync the products, pointless..

Curated

The app can do basic integration. Orders come in Lazada and show in Shopify. I have noticed though that the inventory is not always updating. But all-in-all it can do the work, However, the biggest issue is that customer support is very poor, done only via email (yes, like its 1999) and in a 2 days answer cycle (like stores can wait so long). For example, the synchronization of the orders suddenly stopped working, so after 2 days you get an answer which doesn't solves the issue, a follow up is not even been answered. There is the issue of products variation and the mis-matched with Lazada, I get it that its a problem, but the customer support doesn't offer any creative way to go around it, so these products can be synced. Though I would suggest at least to push one SKU, but their system seems to not allow it. Great potential, with decent customer support, it can probably work more efficiently.

Sports Hub Direct

Integration with Lazada is tedious. Shopify provides multiple variants but if those variants do not match Lazadas predetermined variants by product type then you spend hours trying to fit into Lazadas categorization . Uploading is inconsistent in terms of speed so actually you are not quite sure if the changes are done.
Customer service is only by email and they take up to 1.5 days to respond and getting exact resolution to a problem is tedious and overall the process is slow and excludes any weekend support. Frustrating slow and to actually to pay USD 18/ mth is a bit rich considering the limited support turnaround time and many of the functions are not fully compatible Consistently does not pull in the orders into Shopify. I have given over 6 months for fixes to be done but still no improvements and I am still been charged
It has got to the point I am ignored on customer service and seem to be an annoyance to their customer service team who will also not give me any escalation contacts despite being in the same country as the developers.

July 13, 2020

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that your experience with OMNA has fallen short of expectation. Pertaining to the issue on variants mapping, Shopify variants are unstructured thereby making it difficult for us to automate the values of the variants with values on the target marketplace (e.g. Lazada). Our team is exploring various ideas / solution to overcome this issue and we hope to improve this feature in future updates.

I have shared with our customer support team on the slow responses when interacting with you and we're working towards improving our response times as well. Due to COVID-19, our support team are working remotely and with increase ticket volumes, we apologise for the slower then usual response time.

Best Regards

EDGE Auto Supply & Car Accessories

App is very good with Lazada and does all functions listed. It's not the same case with Shopee though, I am still waiting for them to fix it, Shopee is on "beta" according to their app maybe its still under development, you can't sync anything to Shopee so it's totally useless. If I were rating this with just lazada on mind I'd give it a 5.. Once shopee is fixed I'll update my review and give 5 stars

May 27, 2020

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We take every feedback seriously and share this with our development team to further improve our application.

I'm happy to share that we have made improvements to the Shopee app and we're happy to further assist you personally to help you get listed on Shopee. Please drop us an email at support@omna.io so we could assist further - Jeremy

Scentiments

Not a good app or support. It does what is claims - connects with Lazada. But Shopee doesnt connect. The app crashes when we try to connect shopee and there are errors which no one is able to resolve. I tried sending emails asking for help more than 8 times and got reply only twice and that too not much of help.

May 27, 2020

Hi Scentiments, we're sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with Shopee integration. Our team have been working hard to improve the integration and have implemented changes to the app to resolve most of the issue.

I would like to invite you back to our app and we would be happy to help you onboard Shopee through our 1-to-1 onboarding session. Please reach us at support@omna.io

BATIK TUSTA

Actually the features promised by your application i really need it. but in fact id doest perform as it should be. even more this aplication is not ready for sale actually. there some category cant be publish in to shopee store even they have try to fix it several times FYI im using OMNA package for $48/month

even you have friendly and fast respond customer service team, but once again i bought this apps is because of the feature you offer, and you cant give it to me. instead off asking me to try again for something that has not been fix at all

so i have to uninstall this apps, and regretfully i have to give you 1 star rating for huge of dissapointment. so there is no other indonesia company will experience as i do.

May 27, 2020

Hey Batik Tusta, we're sorry to hear about this and we acknowledge that there were some issues with our beta Shopee integration. Our team has improved the integration and have resolved most of the issues.

We would like to invite you back to try out app again and we can also arrange a 1-to-1 onboarding session to help you get your whole catalogue on Shopee as soon as possible! Please drop us an email at support@omna.io

Burqana

Too bad, only lazada had successfully connected, shopee can't, it shows error. while on lazada, when exporting products, it loads endlessly, I only can select the category, then it keeps on loading. tried using my both phone and laptop. on phone, it doesn't even show any products.

June 9, 2019

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you are facing some issues with our app. Could you drop us an email at support@omna.io so we can assist you further?

hellomart21

Awesome app for those who want to sell to shopee and lazada. Their customer service is great! They assisted me with all my questions.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@omna.io !

Previous 1