OMNA | Sell On Lazada & Shopee

OMNA | Sell On Lazada & Shopee

by OMNA Pte Ltd

Bulk list products. Real-time inventory, orders & price sync.

BATIK TUSTA

Actually the features promised by your application i really need it. but in fact id doest perform as it should be. even more this aplication is not ready for sale actually. there some category cant be publish in to shopee store even they have try to fix it several times FYI im using OMNA package for $48/month

even you have friendly and fast respond customer service team, but once again i bought this apps is because of the feature you offer, and you cant give it to me. instead off asking me to try again for something that has not been fix at all

so i have to uninstall this apps, and regretfully i have to give you 1 star rating for huge of dissapointment. so there is no other indonesia company will experience as i do.

Burqana

Too bad, only lazada had successfully connected, shopee can't, it shows error. while on lazada, when exporting products, it loads endlessly, I only can select the category, then it keeps on loading. tried using my both phone and laptop. on phone, it doesn't even show any products.

June 9, 2019

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you are facing some issues with our app. Could you drop us an email at support@omna.io so we can assist you further?

hellomart21

Awesome app for those who want to sell to shopee and lazada. Their customer service is great! They assisted me with all my questions.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@omna.io !

yotakushop

there are many issue when i want connect the marketplace like categories etc. and the customer service is so bad

May 23, 2019

Hi, we're sorry to hear the issues you have. Could you drop us an email at support@omna.io so we could help you better? If you have reached out to our customer service before, could you provide the ticket number so we can better trace the issue?

Gadget Shops Online

Tried to install the apps, and it just prompt:

The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found

Check the web address and try again, or try navigating to the page from Shopify Home.

Emailed CS and no reply. Not worth the time to look into getting the apps to work.

May 8, 2019

Hi Sir / Madam,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received any reply from our team. I have done an investigation on our end.

Our team received an email from you on 4th May (Saturday) at 8:09pm and replied you on 6th May (Monday) at 3:56PM. Could you please check your spam folder if our email reply ended in there?

Shrewds Market

I tried to get accounts needed, but there was no way for a Canadian to get these account. They didn't even have Canada in the drop down menu. They also wouldn't let me sign up unless I was a corporation. This was useless to me. Maybe for some else.

May 7, 2019

Hi Shrewds Market,

OMNA app connects to popular marketplaces in South-East Asia. To do so, you would need to be a registered seller on those marketplaces before we could integrate your Shopify account with those marketplaces.

We're afraid at this time, the marketplaces we support only enables sellers in selected regions to get onboard.

AXTRO Sports

OMNA enabled us to upload over 800 products in our store to Lazada within 3 hours. During the recent 11.11 sales on Lazada & Qoo10, we were able to process our orders much faster. Also, we did not have any overselling due to mismatch inventory across marketplaces, a big issue that we faced in the past especially during peak sales period. The support was also helpful in assisting us during the onboarding period.

Flash Shine Apparels

Our sales on Lazada & Qoo10 increased with OMNA! Previously we only listed a small number of products on marketplaces as it was very tedious to list products one-by-one on various sites and keep inventory up to date. We often faced issues with overselling due to the lack of inventory sync. This is now resolved with OMNA!

Another great feature is that I can use Shopify to manage all my online orders, previously I had to manage several seller centers which is a time consuming and error prone process. Together with an iPad & AirPrint enabled printer, we can even print Lazada shipping label right from the Shopify mobile app!

OilyPod

Why 2 stars?

1. False advertising
I downloaded this app because it was advertised to be able to connect to Shopee. I checked out their Facebook page and they have been advertising it since May. But when downloaded, Shopee was not available. Shopee is now the mainstream marketplace in Malaysia, not Lazada or any other marketplaces.

2. Poor customer service
My first email through their website was left unanswered. My second attempt was answered but subsequent email was also not answered. The one thing I look for (and many other merchants) when purchasing an app is the customer service. This app fails terribly here.

I'm still giving 2 stars because I see some potential in this app but that's about it, just a potential and remains a potential for now.

To the app customer service/developers, please reach out to me once you've improved your customer support and once you've actually implemented Shopee. I'm more than happy to purchase your app and upgrade the ratings once you've upgraded your services and app!

May 7, 2019

Hey OilyPod,

Sorry to hear your experience.

1. Shopee Integration has been greatly improved since your review and we would like to invite you back to try out the integration!

2. We acknowledge that our customer service was slow during our early days due to a surge in inquiries and it might have taken longer then anticipated to revert back to you. Should you have any questions, please drop us an email at support@omna.io !