OMNA ‑ Sell On Lazada, Qoo10!

OMNA ‑ Sell On Lazada, Qoo10!

by OMNA Pte Ltd

Bulk list products. Real-time inventory, orders & price sync.

AXTRO Sports

OMNA enabled us to upload over 800 products in our store to Lazada within 3 hours. During the recent 11.11 sales on Lazada & Qoo10, we were able to process our orders much faster. Also, we did not have any overselling due to mismatch inventory across marketplaces, a big issue that we faced in the past especially during peak sales period. The support was also helpful in assisting us during the onboarding period.

Flash Shine Apparels

Our sales on Lazada & Qoo10 increased with OMNA! Previously we only listed a small number of products on marketplaces as it was very tedious to list products one-by-one on various sites and keep inventory up to date. We often faced issues with overselling due to the lack of inventory sync. This is now resolved with OMNA!

Another great feature is that I can use Shopify to manage all my online orders, previously I had to manage several seller centers which is a time consuming and error prone process. Together with an iPad & AirPrint enabled printer, we can even print Lazada shipping label right from the Shopify mobile app!

OilyPod

Why 2 stars?

1. False advertising
I downloaded this app because it was advertised to be able to connect to Shopee. I checked out their Facebook page and they have been advertising it since May. But when downloaded, Shopee was not available. Shopee is now the mainstream marketplace in Malaysia, not Lazada or any other marketplaces.

2. Poor customer service
My first email through their website was left unanswered. My second attempt was answered but subsequent email was also not answered. The one thing I look for (and many other merchants) when purchasing an app is the customer service. This app fails terribly here.

I'm still giving 2 stars because I see some potential in this app but that's about it, just a potential and remains a potential for now.

To the app customer service/developers, please reach out to me once you've improved your customer support and once you've actually implemented Shopee. I'm more than happy to purchase your app and upgrade the ratings once you've upgraded your services and app!