OMNA ‑ Sell On Lazada, Qoo10!

OMNA ‑ Sell On Lazada, Qoo10!

by OMNA Pte Ltd

Bulk list products. Real-time inventory, orders & price sync.

Based on 1 review

1 review

OilyPod

Why 2 stars?

1. False advertising I downloaded this app because it was advertised to be able to connect to Shopee. I checked out their Facebook page and they have been advertising it since May. But when downloaded, Shopee was not available. Shopee is now the mainstream marketplace in Malaysia, not Lazada or any other marketplaces.

2. Poor customer service My first email through their website was left unanswered. My second attempt was answered but subsequent email was also not answered. The one thing I look for (and many other merchants) when purchasing an app is the customer service. This app fails terribly here.

I'm still giving 2 stars because I see some potential in this app but that's about it, just a potential and remains a potential for now.

To the app customer service/developers, please reach out to me once you've improved your customer support and once you've actually implemented Shopee. I'm more than happy to purchase your app and upgrade the ratings once you've upgraded your services and app!