OMNA | Sell On Lazada & Shopee

OMNA | Sell On Lazada & Shopee

by OMNA Pte Ltd

Bulk list products. Real-time inventory, orders & price sync.

Sports Hub Direct

Integration with Lazada is tedious. Shopify provides multiple variants but if those variants do not match Lazadas predetermined variants by product type then you spend hours trying to fit into Lazadas categorization . Uploading is inconsistent in terms of speed so actually you are not quite sure if the changes are done.
Customer service is only by email and they take up to 1.5 days to respond and getting exact resolution to a problem is tedious and overall the process is slow and excludes any weekend support.
Frustrating slow and to actually to pay USD 18/ mth is a bit rich considering the limited support turnaround time and many of the functions are not fully compatible

July 13, 2020

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that your experience with OMNA has fallen short of expectation. Pertaining to the issue on variants mapping, Shopify variants are unstructured thereby making it difficult for us to automate the values of the variants with values on the target marketplace (e.g. Lazada). Our team is exploring various ideas / solution to overcome this issue and we hope to improve this feature in future updates.

I have shared with our customer support team on the slow responses when interacting with you and we're working towards improving our response times as well. Due to COVID-19, our support team are working remotely and with increase ticket volumes, we apologise for the slower then usual response time.

Best Regards

Scentiments

Not a good app or support. It does what is claims - connects with Lazada. But Shopee doesnt connect. The app crashes when we try to connect shopee and there are errors which no one is able to resolve. I tried sending emails asking for help more than 8 times and got reply only twice and that too not much of help.

May 27, 2020

Hi Scentiments, we're sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with Shopee integration. Our team have been working hard to improve the integration and have implemented changes to the app to resolve most of the issue.

I would like to invite you back to our app and we would be happy to help you onboard Shopee through our 1-to-1 onboarding session. Please reach us at support@omna.io

BATIK TUSTA

Actually the features promised by your application i really need it. but in fact id doest perform as it should be. even more this aplication is not ready for sale actually. there some category cant be publish in to shopee store even they have try to fix it several times FYI im using OMNA package for $48/month

even you have friendly and fast respond customer service team, but once again i bought this apps is because of the feature you offer, and you cant give it to me. instead off asking me to try again for something that has not been fix at all

so i have to uninstall this apps, and regretfully i have to give you 1 star rating for huge of dissapointment. so there is no other indonesia company will experience as i do.

May 27, 2020

Hey Batik Tusta, we're sorry to hear about this and we acknowledge that there were some issues with our beta Shopee integration. Our team has improved the integration and have resolved most of the issues.

We would like to invite you back to try out app again and we can also arrange a 1-to-1 onboarding session to help you get your whole catalogue on Shopee as soon as possible! Please drop us an email at support@omna.io

Burqana

Too bad, only lazada had successfully connected, shopee can't, it shows error. while on lazada, when exporting products, it loads endlessly, I only can select the category, then it keeps on loading. tried using my both phone and laptop. on phone, it doesn't even show any products.

June 9, 2019

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you are facing some issues with our app. Could you drop us an email at support@omna.io so we can assist you further?

Gadget Shops Online

Tried to install the apps, and it just prompt:

The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found

Check the web address and try again, or try navigating to the page from Shopify Home.

Emailed CS and no reply. Not worth the time to look into getting the apps to work.

May 8, 2019

Hi Sir / Madam,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received any reply from our team. I have done an investigation on our end.

Our team received an email from you on 4th May (Saturday) at 8:09pm and replied you on 6th May (Monday) at 3:56PM. Could you please check your spam folder if our email reply ended in there?

Shrewds Market

I tried to get accounts needed, but there was no way for a Canadian to get these account. They didn't even have Canada in the drop down menu. They also wouldn't let me sign up unless I was a corporation. This was useless to me. Maybe for some else.

May 7, 2019

Hi Shrewds Market,

OMNA app connects to popular marketplaces in South-East Asia. To do so, you would need to be a registered seller on those marketplaces before we could integrate your Shopify account with those marketplaces.

We're afraid at this time, the marketplaces we support only enables sellers in selected regions to get onboard.