OMNA | Sell On Lazada & Shopee

OMNA | Sell On Lazada & Shopee

by OMNA Pte Ltd

Bulk list products. Real-time inventory, orders & price sync.

yotakushop

there are many issue when i want connect the marketplace like categories etc. and the customer service is so bad

May 23, 2019

Hi, we're sorry to hear the issues you have. Could you drop us an email at support@omna.io so we could help you better? If you have reached out to our customer service before, could you provide the ticket number so we can better trace the issue?

OilyPod

Why 2 stars?

1. False advertising
I downloaded this app because it was advertised to be able to connect to Shopee. I checked out their Facebook page and they have been advertising it since May. But when downloaded, Shopee was not available. Shopee is now the mainstream marketplace in Malaysia, not Lazada or any other marketplaces.

2. Poor customer service
My first email through their website was left unanswered. My second attempt was answered but subsequent email was also not answered. The one thing I look for (and many other merchants) when purchasing an app is the customer service. This app fails terribly here.

I'm still giving 2 stars because I see some potential in this app but that's about it, just a potential and remains a potential for now.

To the app customer service/developers, please reach out to me once you've improved your customer support and once you've actually implemented Shopee. I'm more than happy to purchase your app and upgrade the ratings once you've upgraded your services and app!

May 7, 2019

Hey OilyPod,

Sorry to hear your experience.

1. Shopee Integration has been greatly improved since your review and we would like to invite you back to try out the integration!

2. We acknowledge that our customer service was slow during our early days due to a surge in inquiries and it might have taken longer then anticipated to revert back to you. Should you have any questions, please drop us an email at support@omna.io !