Omni Importer

by CedCommerce

Amazon Importer, eBay Importer, Walmart Importer

GFURN

Awesome Support.
This app helps me a lot to import my products from eBay and Amazon Marketplace to my Shopify store, I need some customization while importing products from eBay, For example, I want my eBay tags into my Shopify and those guys did it in a smooth way, really appreciable.
Highly Recommended!!!!
A good app to import products with all your specific requirement.

fenster-bayram

Trustful people, great team, excellent Support service, easy to import products from Amazon to Shopify with descriptions, pictures, variants and more.

Thanks a lot!

noodosz

The app is working exactly as described. The import process respect stock quantity, variants, pictures, SKUs, warehouses, as if you had created the product in the Shopify backend. We needed some change in the import interface, because of the way we organise our eBay store. We asked help on a weekend, found together a solution and had a developer change the interface for us in less than 24 hours time during the christmas holiday season. Serious people, big thank you.

Pony Brushes

This app saves me time, customer support is good and personal. Import from Ebay results in duplicates as I listed on multiple ebay websites but then helpful customer service to help do sort this out. Overall I'm happy with the results:)

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Trustful people, excellent customer service, easy to import products from eBay to Shopify, have all the functionality that they have mentioned on their app store page...Amazing app.

Thanks a lot, highly recommend!!!

Monty's Pawnbrokers

Excellent customer support. I didn't see exactly how to complete the entire process myself at first but I was guided through it all and the app did exactly what it says it does.

DeCouer

Great app to use. Very supportive and professional staff. I would recommenced this app to everyone.