Omni Importer

Omni Importer

by CedCommerce

eBay Importer Amazon Importer Wish Importer Etsy Importer, FBA

mparts

It is an excellent product very easy to use and simple. I recommend you can use it at any time. It's a very good product.

Stockmustgo

Support 100% Happy
App 100% Happy

Looking for an easy way to sync your eBay or Amazon products, USE this APP.

Had many questions before we committed and they answered all queries within the hour. Dedicated support then ongoing

Cannot recommend enough

Furniture Recycling Shop

Great app with incredible customer service.
I have spent the last couple of weeks testing a number of apps to find a solution to a quite specific problem with syncing my products on different marketplaces. I was first enticed by the pricing and the way you are charged, per product rather than monthly, as sometimes I only have a handfull of products to upload (am in antique furniture business) .
After installing the app, I thought I would try my luck and ask what I thought was the impossible, to just import a segment of the ebay description, ignoring the rest that was relevant to eBay only. Before I knew it I was added to a whatsapp group full of their customer and technical support, and the very next day, I received a message to say it was all done for me. It had been to my exact instruction. No idea how they did it, but I now have the exact product, custom to my site, that I have been looking for. This company for sure has gained a very loyal customer.

The Outlet

The best thing about Omni Importer is the support! Seriously. They have an outstanding team of people round the clock ready to help in any way. I'd love to see a few features added, but without a doubt, the customer support available with Omni had enabled us to upload all our Amazon listings to Shopify in the easiest way possible. It's also great for adding additional listings at any time. I am thrilled with Omni!

Collectible Dolls

Great app! Very affordable price and intuitive features. Saved me tons of work and the support is SUPER! Keep it up, guys :)

Dryer Tune-Up

I currently used an app from CedCommerce the Omni Importer app which was the solution to all my problems. I had to upload my products to the Shopify store from my eBay marketplace, and this process was made very easy and simple because of this app. I could upload my products in just a few clicks.
I am really very grateful to the Omni Importer app for helping me to find a way so that I can move forward with the rest of the creation of my store.

ronidees

We imported my eBay products to my Shopify store using this app. This app reduced the manual effort which I had to put in this task if I had not got this app. Listed all the eBay listings with all the details on the Shopify store the way I wanted it to be.

A great time saver and economical app with fabulous functionalities.

Their customer support is fabulous.

I would highly recommend this app who want to import products from eBay to there Shopify store in less time at an affordable charge.

High Five Parts and Accessories

Fantastic app!!

Imported my Amazon listings to Shopify in a few moments. Easy to use an app with remarkable pricing.
Their customer service is excellent. They are available 24*7 to help you with anything.
Highly recommended!!
Thanks, CED team!!!!

Enviro-Savvy

I received easy customer service from Deepti. The chat box was great and she walked me through the set up. Very easy to use.

Autopilable

Best App! Best customer service! We used it to sync between Amazon listing and Shopify listing. We recommend !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6