Omni Importer

Omni Importer

by CedCommerce

eBay Importer Amazon Importer Etsy Importer, FBA, dropshipping

Salesbay

Very good service, save me a lot of times, will use it again. customer service are very helpful. even on the weekend.

One Stop Garden Shop

Great support from the team and a very nice app. Helped me import my amazon listings easily into the shopify store. Very nice price and very good features in the app with a smooth workflow. Thanks

mybookstop

These guys are awesome! I got more support from them than with any other service I've used.
I used Cedcommerce's app 'Omni Importer' to help move my eBay inventory into my Shopify store. After reading a few articles on how to do this, I was quickly getting overwhelmed by all of the different ways to do this. I found Cedcommerce and asked them a few questions, which they promptly answered.

Honestly, these guys are saints. I had a bit of trouble wrapping my head around some of the technical details, but they were right there talking me through it and offering support whenever something didn't go as planned. They honestly made an unbearable task bearable.

I never really leave reviews for anything, but I decided to leave a review for them because I just couldn't beleive how helpful they were. Stay awesome guys!

levelxsupplements.com

I give the Omni importer app a 10 out 10 .Its a must have if you run Etsy and shopify store.Also they have amazing support team.when i say amazing i truly mean it. They truly heaven sent .from day one they walked me step by step with everything.I love using all of cedcommerce apps .Their apps makes life so easy when running your shopify store.

case4cellphone.com

I would give this 10 stars on the off chance that I could, this application has just spared hours and will spare a lot more and will likewise create deals from shopify as the site will be so natural to stay up with the latest and new.

I realize it's a great deal to spend for one application, however there truly are no gets, it takes everything, it is consistent, no fiddling around after, as long as you have your shopify assortments set up to populate on auto, it will simply leave you with your Etsy shop on Shopify all things considered on Etsy, which is significant

You will spare in hours what you spend on the application.

Andy's Stop

I love it, made everything so much less complex. You won't regret downloading this application it made 5000 things entered approve with a tick. I was somewhat stressed over the duplication of items, as I previously made 500 postings to shopify. Be that as it may, this application helped and synchronized the effectively present items on shopify and they went under the shopify coordinated area. I didn't need to pay for those items. I simply paid for the ones I recently added to shopify. Evaluating is so reasonable, which makes it a considerably more amazing application.

An incredible application with a magnificent colleague.

Strongly prescribe!!!

Best-In-Price

I would rate 5+ stars..
This App saved me hours - working smartly.
No fiddling around with Excellent Team support!
Imports easily from website, Amazon and eBay drop ship

organictextile

affordable and fast with an excellent&friendly support.
Amazon-Shopify-Ebay . everything works awesome!
Very recommend.

Best Bongs And More

I really enjoy this app and the live chat was extremely helpful and had no worries for me being new and explained everything very easily, would highly recommend :)

SCENTLY CANDLES & MORE

Customer support is on point and really helpful, trying still to figure out for us the best solution but they are very patient and help wherever they can

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14