Omni Migrator

Omni Migrator

by CedCommerce

Magento Migration: Migrate your Magento store data to Shopify

Unbreakable Man

This app is great. It takes the hassle out of migration and make it super easy to use. Shubangi and the support team were also super helpful in helping me get all my data over fast and for a reasonable price. Well worth any money spent.

Team MVP Sports

Excellent Support team!!! I used this app to migration of my store also I need to do some customization and they guys did it very smoothly. Worked Great!

I really love their Omni Migrator app :)

I used this app to move thousands of products, order and customers to my Shopify store. Support immediately responded and assisted us and migrated all of data. They were very helpful and super responsive. Thanks for all of your help guys, keep working like that.

This app couldn't have been easier to use, and it saved us an IMMENSE amount of time migrating our store from my previous online store to Shopify.

Highly recommended!!

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Best app ever!!

Omni Migrator saved a lot of my work. It not only saved my time but I could import all my data from Magento to Shopify without any difficulty. I had never imagined that migrating from one e-commerce platform to another would be so easy. I could import all my products, customers and order details in just a few clicks.
The customer care was outstanding I was provided help whenever I needed one despite the change in time zone. They helped me out with every step and guided me the way a professional guide should navigate to their valuable customer.

I am very impressed with their work. I will recommend this app. to everyone.

Keep it up.... good work guys!