Omni Migrator

Omni Migrator

by CedCommerce

Magento1 Migration, Magento2 Migration, Bigcommerce Migration

Vitonell

Dies ist eine großartige Anwendung, um Magento-Daten an shopify zu übertragen. Das Support-Team ist schnell und hilfsbereit.
Tolle Arbeitsweise, Features und nette Preisstruktur.
Ich schätze sie sehr und kann sie jedem empfehlen.

ClickWants.com

This app saved me so much time and is worth the price for all that it does. Easily transfer your Magento 1 products,orders and customers to shopify with no hassle!This app saves me real time and money and worry and the customer support is very helpful for non technical types.

mybookstop

I have tried about four or five different apps to to migrate my Magento1 products customers and orders to my Shopify and they all were not very good except for this one.

I highly recommend this app and the developers reached out to me and are very generous helpful and friendly great people thanks for an awesome solution to a much-needed problem.

Jessie Johnson Boutik

Incredible app. I could migrate all my products from Bigcommerce to Shopify in just a few minutes plus the customer service was available 24*7.
Highly recommended!

thedarkroom.co.uk

Imcredible! I am migrating from magento to Shopify and magento is the nightmare we all know it to be for small businesses. Anyway, migrating an extensive catalogue was somewhat daunting and when finally taking the plunge, after much consultation etc, I gave this app a whirl. The support (from Shubhangi in particular) was out of this world. She basically did the whole work for me, patiently waiting for me to locate various bits of info, testing stuff with me and customising the whole thing whilst she was at it. I cannot recommend it enough.

Andy's Stop

Affordable and fast with an excellent&friendly support.
I could migrate all my products, customers and orders from Bigcommerce to Shopify in a few click.
Great app!!I really enjoy this app and the live chat was extremely helpful they are very patient and help wherever they can and had no worries for me being new and explained everything very easily, would highly recommend :)

Inflightgoods

My quest for an approach to transfer my Magento 1 lsitings to my Shopify store took until the end of time. Web searches, audits and numerous YouTube recordings didn't help.
Everything that I found was excessively costly and if I dropped my membership with the potential organizations, my postings would be obliged to the scratch-off. Omni Migrator app was the most elevated evaluated choice that I could discover.
There were a couple of low evaluations saying not to utilize this application. Be that as it may, there were numerous a lot additionally recounting their fulfillment.
For a fact, I considered the low evaluating remarks as certain individuals wouldn't get it regardless of how simple it was. Additionally, a few people simply prefer to grumble. It stacked Magento 1 products orders and customers without any PROBLEMS.
I feel like this application spared me long periods of work and it just took minutes.
Highly RECOMMENDED.

1-STOP DIGITAL SHOP

I had to migrate my huge catalog for products, orders, and customers on my Magento store, this app works great to move my Magneto data to Shopify..it felt like an impossible task but these guys were always there to assist me and this app brought the listings as they were with a little bit of customization. I am highly impressed with this hard-working team. They were available 24*7.
Very easy to use the app, migrated 1000+ listing to my Shopify store. The price is also very reasonable. I will recommend this app. to everyone. Completely deserving any money spent.
Hold it up.... excellent work guys!

Unbreakable Man

This app is great. It takes the hassle out of migration and make it super easy to use. Shubangi and the support team were also super helpful in helping me get all my data over fast and for a reasonable price. Well worth any money spent.

Team MVP Sports

Excellent Support team!!! I used this app to migration of my store also I need to do some customization and they guys did it very smoothly. Worked Great!

I really love their Omni Migrator app :)

I used this app to move thousands of products, order and customers to my Shopify store. Support immediately responded and assisted us and migrated all of data. They were very helpful and super responsive. Thanks for all of your help guys, keep working like that.

This app couldn't have been easier to use, and it saved us an IMMENSE amount of time migrating our store from my previous online store to Shopify.

Highly recommended!!