Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

locobuys

THIS APP WOULD ONLY LET ME SUBMIT IF I GAVE IT 5 STARS REALITY 1 STAR just downloaded this app no instructions - so if you feel like tinkering with another email provider for an hour or so go ahead you have been warned - I think it is free but after start up it gives you 14 day trial so after 14 days you may/may not be charged.

Bambi Bamboo

I am using Omnisend for my marketing email campaigns. So far the app is very user-friendly, intuitive, great features. Predefined workflows and templates are useful and helped me create campaigns and automation quickly. Their support team is very responsive and knowledgeable. Their pricing is also great. Integration with shopify seamlessly. Highly recommend it!

Rusticly Inspired Signs

We have nothing but great things to say about Omnisend. We did a great deal of research before choosing Omnisend and we are not disappointed! It takes a while to get the hang of creating the forms and campaigns but once you get the hang of it, you can quickly create your email automations. We haven't used the SMS function but this was one of the reasons we chose Omnisend and we look forward to getting this started.

E-Venture Group, Inc

We just used Omnisend to send out our first email newsletter. User experience was awesome, very easy to use and customize to our needs.

Eli
@Kubergcalifornia
Electric Motorcycles
www.kubergcalifornia.com

CHOUCAIS

GOOD

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

I am really disappointed. I have an automated email and set up 5% discount for any subscribers. My free plan has finished and the app give automatically 10 % now which I cant afford and this I only can change if I pay for the app. !!!! This will take to the bureau . I can't believe it was changed by itself after my free plan has finished and changed my set up!!!!!!!! I am so angry as I cant afford this 10% and I have only realised now. I am so so disappointed!!!!!!!!!!

August 28, 2019

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We have already checked your issue and there is a very simple solution for it.

Your welcome workflow consists of 2 emails. While first one has the condition of 5% discount on discount block, the second one is set to 10%. You simply need to edit the condition of the second email discount block.

We have contacted you with more details on it and have extended your Trial so you would be able to edit the workflow and see the benefit of it.

Please let us know, if there is anything else we can help you with.

Vacation Home Amenities™,

So far I am very pleased with Omnisend. It is very intuitive and easy to use. I love the ability to choose products from my store with the product picker so I can quickly promote them to my customers. The ability to segment customers by previous purchases etc. is also really useful.

Spy Emporium

its a bit confusing to navigate through the management system i think they need to change some things but seems ok. chat is pretty helpful.

hemedicinals.com

Super easy to use, very intuitive, and streamlines the whole process. My old marketing team used this and I have enjoyed using it as well!

Alexis Mote

Very easy to use and the product picker is especially great is it take the hassle out of adding the product and information.