Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Go-Cord

After exploring many mail apps, I found Omnisend to have the most user-friendly experience&templates

Flore Mirabeau

First time using this app. Needed help to connect my store which was done immediately by Maryana at Omnisend. She also gave me a few pointers to get started. Thanks for a great welcome.

Natural In Beauty

This is great, I need a way to increase sales and this should do it! I'm glad I found it! Thank you!

LeShine Bridal

It's very nice to co-work with shopify , special widge to directly pick up product from shopify store.

STYLE 365 LLC

I used this app to set up a campaign. This was my verify first time ever doing so and the app was VERY user friendly. First time users and budget conscience business owners this is for you!

Nothing but Class

I use this app for all my email marketing. Super easy to import contacts from Mailchimp. I've set up a couple automations, and I just set up my first campaign. I like that it's so easy to add featured products into marketing emails. I've also contacted customer service a couple times, and they have helped me out as well. Superb!

BoldHorse

onboarding was very easy and the getting started recommendations were great. I just sent my first campaign and was able to easily add my products in the email as well. great experience.

unbingesnacks

Thank you for a very to use email marketing design and management tool, especially for new comers, this can be hard to figure out while juggling 50 other things.

Meg Jacovino

Omnisend integrates with Shopify so easily, and it's super intuitive to use to customize forms, automations and campaigns to match all of my brand elements.

Gomexus

It's easy to use and there are guidelines for every step, so it's easy to get started. There are many templates to choose from, it is worth using