Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

rpbrothershop

just 4 stars because i don't believe in perfection... well as a tool how they subscribe it's good...the support team very efficient .. didn't try the app enough the tool or ( app ) yet to say if it's working good.... but i can tell it's easy and recommend to try you lose nothing guys

Hands of Colombia

Recently moved over from Mailchimp. I've been incredibly impressed by the support team's speed of reply and willingness to help with my transition to their service.

Gifteen

Great app - in my first time using it I found it intuitive and easy. Recommended for everyone looking for an easy way to communicate with customers

hempandbamboosuperstore

Fantastic app. very easy to use. able to easily organize my emails lists! I would definitely reccommend

Indigo's Curve

I really enjoy this app! There's a lot to learn for a beginner but it is well worth it to take the time and use the features to improve your store.

For starters the live view gives insight into what customers are doing on your site right now and I check that out all the time! I love the automation which has helped us improve our conversions a lot!

Fashique

Great - Awesome tool to help with website! Easy to use and great features. I would recommend this app.

Incy Wincy Swimstore

I used the app for the first time. It was easy to use from the laptop but not from the phone app. Excellent, easier than mailchimp. Although it hasn't quite imported all my subscribers to the app yet. I was able. to promote my products directly from the website effortlessly

Shop Gentleman

I set up sending with the help of those support, it is customary to work with such an application, but what will be the effect of the letters is another question. - Time will tell.

SporttiStore

Just launched my first email campaign. Very easy to use and you can customize everything in your email.

Jelly Cases

Fantastis and super email marketing with omnisend! They features and pricing arethe best on the market!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 326 327