Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Règne Animal

Scammy app, the free plan doesn't exist even if we don't use the app. They stop the automation without notice

July 1, 2020

Oh no, you are mistaken, we have a FREE plan. Customers on the free plan can send email campaigns, up to 2000 emails per day! More, you can setup signup forms, including a Popup on your store, use our advanced segmentation feature to target your audience for best deliverability results, and utilize the reports to check opens, clicks, sales rates, and more! Detailed pricing plans here >> https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/
If you need more time testing our app, just reach out to suppor@omnisend.com and we will grant more trial days for you :)

DeKeyser Los Angeles

Am new to this and Omnisend walked me through everything I needed to know. Easy to use, easy to understand.

wolddress

On this application description page, I did not find any description of the validity period.

Now, the 50% off coupon code they provided has expired. Very disappointed.

And, at this moment. They still show this coupon code.

July 1, 2020

Hey, don't be disappointed, we will, of course, apply the discount for you since it only ended a few hours ago :) Serge is already reaching out to you.

Betterment

Big fan of Omnisend. They've grown up quite fast and offer enterprise level features with ease. I've set up my flows and designed beautiful emails in just a matter of days. It used to take ages on Klaviy.

Bright New Things

I use this for several sites and it is easy to put an email together with products for your Shopify shop that generates great results in terms of sales acquistions. We know if we send an emailer out it will generate a couple of thousand in sales.

Deals Capitol

Great Application, Documentation is clear I can get what I want easy. This is one of the best applications to use on your Shopify stores.

HappyHairSupply

fairly straightforward and easy to use, bonus it automatically downgrades your package incase you dont need the bigger pack!

Plus Demand

Amazing. Very easy and convenient! It has email and SMS. Also facebook and many other things. I love it.

Sesh Stash

I give up, wasted an hour clicking around trying to simply find an option to edit or enable my workflow, i only have the option to upgrade (how convenient). My email is verified as per their tutorials. Not clear what's available on the free plan. Will use another well-known email app instead.

June 30, 2020

We are sorry to hear you faced such problems :( Next time, just reach out to us right away; our support team is ready to assist via email, in-app chat, or Facebook 24/7.
As for the pricing, we have a dedicated page on our website, listing all the different features that come with different pricing plans. On the free plan, customers can send newsletters, up to 2000 emails per day, set up signup forms, use segmentation, and have access to reports. All details >>

Vapester Vaping

I did not like this app. Customer support is not great either. Poor app.................................................

June 29, 2020

Hi, we noticed that your experience was not good. But we just wanted to let you know that we are here for you. Our support is available via chat and email 24/7 and can guide you through the account setup. Polina reached out to you via email with some recommendations.