Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

CathWear

Pretty cool to use this tool and I was able to add a campaign in minutes. I look forward to seeing the results.

7eye by Panoptx

Worst customer service I have ever experienced!!! Do not Download this app. Just use shopify email system.

September 3, 2020

Sorry to hear you had trouble with your first campaign.
There were some old contact emails on your list that no longer exist, so we had to pause the sending to protect your sender reputation. Approx. 30% of emails go bad in just one year, so regular list cleaning is a must to maintain a good sender reputation among the different inbox providers, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook. We can now see that you unsubscribed some old contacts, so we resumed the sending for you.
We apologize that your experience with customer service was upsetting. We truly hope you can give us another chance. Just get back to Xenia, and she will explain to you how you can benefit from the variety of great Omnisend features, such as omnichannel automation messages, SMS campaigns, segmentation, and more that you still did not get a chance to try out.

Calvary fitness

i am using this app for email marketing, and it is wonderful and full of amazing features. i can't wait to see where it takes my business

Irmed

Is a good App for Shopify, but you must pay always for the best services. It will be better if they offer more services for the free experience

Dough360

great app gives awesome stats, and helps you track and see how your website is doing. I really recommend it.

Negro Cloth- Official Site

this app was super easy to use and got my store set up in no time!! i will definitely share this app with others. Thanks Omnisend

EspressoDelight

amazing,intuitive and easy to use Omnisend. I have used many others and find them very cluttered and not user friendly. Omnisend allows me to follow and track.

doship

Just started to use, its interface is friendly. Simple and easy to operate, I think it should be pretty cool.

Housecat Heaven

Migrated from Mailchimp and what a huge difference! Streamlined and easy to use, I'll be staying with Omnisend from now on. Also lots of things you can do on the site to make it easier, no need to get a bunch of apps

RavenRova

I migrated to Omnisend after Mailchimp disconnected from Shopify. The free plan is streamlined, but it can do the essentials. User experience is great. Designs are pleasing. Customer service is good. Import process was smooth! Syncs with Shopify seamlessly in real time. I wish I could do some automations for free. But Shopify can do the basic ones. I honestly tried Shopify's new email features too. They are just a bit too basic for my needs right now. This is my second successful business venture. We are in a heavy growth phase, and just received our first inventory shipment. I'm considering paying for Omnisend's annual "standard" plan to have more professional looking automation emails and do some AB testing.