Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

ApolloHOU

Omnisend is super simple to use and yields fantastic results. The ability to add a pop-up to your store to get new subscribers is priceless. If you throw in a coupon for your store on sign-up the conversion rate is pretty great! The analytics are fantastic, and the user interface is very easy to use. It pays for itself each month in a fraction one newsletter/campaign.

MD

After watching the short instruction videos, I was able to set up the auto campaigns. Looking forward to segmentation and retargeting. Highly recommend.

SkinHavenRX

I'm really new at having a Shopify store and this app, but I've already gotten sales just doing a not so glamourous email & a couple of auto senders. That's HUGE!

PrayUp BossUp GoalUp

I love this app! It has been extremely user friendly and easy to navigate through initial setup of automations and forms.

Ari Belle Estilos

I`m staring promoting my online store, and I`m making the configuration by myself and with Omnisend, I did many things regarding Messaging and its Very easy to understand and to it by yourself. 100% recommended

hottynova

Good day! I've uninstalled this app about a month ago! Why are you still charging my money! Plz contact me asap

Proud Fox Tattoo

I do like the app. It has a very beautiful design. It is very userfriendly and easy to use. The support is amazing and very fast. And I think the free version of the app is very generous and makes it easy for beginners to get started. I recommend the app!

T&C Floral Company

Waste of time and impossible to connect my store. What a joke. just to connect my store they have to elevate my ticket to tech support. PASS ON THIS - I will find something else

Dream Maker Art

This app has a really steep learning curve. After quite a bit of time working on it, it seems to have everything I need for emailing my lists and keeping things organized. I wish it was easier to use.

apsanil

I like it very much, it helps me a lot, it allows more customers to return to my shop, I will continue to use it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 391 392