Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

BOWNDLESS

good, always works and when up and running it seems to do automations well. siolid app for shopify .

Storm Warning Creative

Omnisend has been great so far. It's easy to build forms and emails that match my site, and they have worked flawlessly and integrated perfectly with Shopify. All on a free plan - awesome for a brand new small business!

Khione's Kreams

I love this app. I like how you can integrate other apps with Omnisend. Would recommend this app 100%. Easy to use. Support responds quickly

Callie Decor

This app is suuuuper easy to use! It is so much better than the default notifications that come with the site automatically. I am very pleased with the results Im getting, the integrations are easy, and the support is great. Someone is always available!

AMillion Luxe Collection

So far i am loving the use of the app to help market and update my customers. I like the text features as well as the different templates to email.

Leeni's

I used the app to help me create a welcome email to my new subscribers and it is easy to use, with lots of tutorials. The omnisend team was really helpful too, an answered my questions immediately and solved the problem I was having.

Rezith

An essay is, generally, a piece of writing that gives the author's own argument, but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of a letter, a paper, an article, a pamphlet, and a short story. Essays have traditionally been sub-classified as formal and informal. Formal essays are characterized by "serious purpose, dignity, logical organization, length," whereas the informal essay is characterized by "the personal element, humor, graceful style, rambling structure, unconventionality or novelty of theme," etc.

MAI DÉSIRÉE

I'm using the free version for now as I am a new business and I really like the available templates. Overall they are pretty easy to use. I would recommend!

Nordic Fuel Brand

Looks great, feels great - We're instantly hooked on the simplicity. The fact that it's well integrated with Shopify is key for us.

Mifeia Coffee Roast Australia Pty Ltd

So Far so good, wasn't too complicated to get going, just hit some hiccups when using my Shopify email database and had to clean the emails up myself, once this was done, we are loving the freedom in design compared to Shopify emails.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 384 385