Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Florian Botanicals

I spent the morning in a bit of overwhelm but a quick reach out to the support team resolved all my issues. The service was friendly, efficient and handled with patience. Thank you Onmisend.

Soulsentials

I downloaded this app to send out marketing messages to my customers. Very user friendly, definitely recommend!

Hellooriday

It was really straightforward to understand multiple functions on Omnisend. I put several months of effort to set up the campaigns.. But it's my fault. It was definitely worth studying it. Their blog content is also timely and helpful. I usually try to reach out to get help from their customer support team, but it was so easy so I could do it almost everything by myself. I might seek for help some day if I move on to the next level, but they can help me, with no doubt.

Lethato

I Often used Omnised for our website to send emails to our customers . The Work Flow of the email is really impressive. Really Like the App. Great Support Team. Love to work with the Omnisend...

Tetes.co

I use ths app to kep my customers informed on New arrivals, sales and other communications. I love it, it´s very intuitive and the support team is very helpful. Two thumbs up!

HOUSE OF LILAH

My first experience with the support team has been great. Vlad was really helpful and knowledgeable. He took the time to investigate my issues properly and to come back to with clear explanations. He also asked for a follow up each time to make sure I was happy. The only comment I have is that answers are quite slow despite the fact that it's a live chat, so you have to be available to keep up with the conversation.

Stella Kanpou

I've been using this app for about a month now. And I have to say it's been so easy and seamless to set everything up. I'm a complete beginner and I haven't had to contact the team once! That's how user friendly it is. Even on a pretty basic plan it has everything I need from campaigns to automated mail. Integration with my shopify store was also seamless. Highly recommend this app to every shopify store.

Squirrel Honey

customer service is very patient to answer my many questions. haven't used all the features as I just signed up but so far everything looks great, this is my favourite

Practice Empathy

Above everything else is the amazing customer support. I have a problem, I sign on, I write to them, my problem is solved. Really great team they have working on this.

Honua Bars

Great app, easy to set up automations (they pretty good templates that are ready to go, and you can customise if you want), staff super responsive and helpful. Lots of articles and video tutorials to help you teach yourself. Well worth the money.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 342 343