Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Askmemart

best app i love it. it is doing my work automatically . i can consume my more time. and it is very fast and easy to use. my friend tell me about this app to download and this is worth it for me

Just for Fam

It works really well. You can customize almost everything you want and it's really user friendly. Totally recommended

Cordano

I used this app for the first time and I really like how easy it is to use and link product pages to it. I'm no expert, but it has everything you need to start in the free version.

Yoganeo

Best customer support ever! Sofia fixed my issue really quick, I would like to recommend Omnisend to everyone!

Dogmart - Presentes e Acessórios para Pets

very easy, friendly interface, good suggestions and tips. I only did the first campaign, and this start was very interesting!

Diabiks

We dont send much newsletters, but with omnisend, they make it easy and its well explained. 5 stars!

TeeShop

very useful app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Elgoshopper

It's so easy to create a task whether for a form, automation or campaign. The user interface is very streamlined, easy to understand and follow. One minor suggestion, consider proof-reading some help files as I noticed some typos. Overall, this is a great app with lots of functionalities that will definitely help you grow your store. Highly recommended!

matchy.es

It's really complete :) With I have fixed the problem that I have with anothers. You can delete the logo of them to make a really professional design.

Erotes.fr

Very good service, Getting lot of sales thanks to my newsletters. Easy to use, lot of themes. Keep on going!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 338 339