Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Rebrand Skincare

I'm really liking this app. The free version is enough for me to design a great looking newsletter and schedule it to be sent out. I still use Shopify generated confirmation emails, but will most likely upgrade to a paid version of Omnisend as my business grows. Easy to design emails and create segments, and very intuitive to use. Seamless integration with Shopify.

My Little Mascara Club

SO MUCH NICER THAN KLAVIYO! And, just as powerful - if not more.

I love Omnisend so much. In my brand, the ability to make things beautiful really matters. And, Omnisend offers so much more when it comes to pop up design, campaign design, templates, and gamification of the user experience. Those little things really make a difference in conversions.

Pair that with all the smart features like audience integration for ads and advanced segmentation - it's unbeatable in my eyes. SMS is like 5x cheaper than Klaviyo, too.

The only thing missing is a more robust list of integration partners. They are working on getting recharge to have an abandon cart trigger, which will be a big help. And, I'd love to see them integrate with ThriveCart as I still use that for some landing pages. They only have one quiz integration and that company is wonky, I hope they either build in simple quiz functionality or partner with more options. But, since they have a Zapier connection all these things can be worked around, for now.

So, so, happy I chose Omnisend.

Igor Ilchuk Art

Very nice good I love it oh my god i had such a long email list now its all good i sent everything out in a nice template

Auntie's Magical Diaper Cakes & More LLC

I am new to all of this and Omnisend has been EASY to learn and manage. So far, I have watched 3 videos from Omnisend about setting things up with workflow and sending out newsletters. I am excited to continue using this app and see it help me help my business.

Sakura Blossom Lashes and Cosmetics

This is a very good app. Everyone is very helpful if I have any issues with anything on the site. Fits my shop very well.

Papaya Kids

I'm new at email marketing, and I tried many emailing automation apps, and by far Omnisend has the best price/quality relation and its extremely easy to use. I highly recommend Omnisend

Sneakerstox Store

Great app! It really helps me work with my site subscribers! I will gradually develop here! Thanks!!

DeKeyser Los Angeles

Am new to this and Omnisend walked me through everything I needed to know. Easy to use, easy to understand.

Betterment

Big fan of Omnisend. They've grown up quite fast and offer enterprise level features with ease. I've set up my flows and designed beautiful emails in just a matter of days. It used to take ages on Klaviy.

Bright New Things

I use this for several sites and it is easy to put an email together with products for your Shopify shop that generates great results in terms of sales acquistions. We know if we send an emailer out it will generate a couple of thousand in sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 329 330