Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Butter Be Mine

We have used quite a few e-mail marketing apps with Shopify and this one is the BEST! Check out our website: https://www.butterbemine.com Thanks!

Evaflor Paris

I use this application which is very easy to use and their support is very responsive. I had a few problems which were fixed very quickly. I really recommend this app.

AllyBeth Design Co

Recently decided to move away from another email service provider that did not have as much e-commerce power. Email marketing (marketing in general) is not my strongest skill, so I was intimidated about moving into something like Omnisend. They've made it SO easy so far. Really impressed with the resources that walked me through not only HOW to do something, but why you need to. Service has also be prompt after running into a few issues. Looking forward to a long partnership together.

Eno

Omnisend is a great app. Before I was using Mailchimp, but Omnisend offers me greater UI control when designing templates. Automation is much better, not to talk about the Automation. That is another galaxy. I'd recommend trying it out and than see what suits you best. Everything you need packed in one super app. That's Omni. Kudos!

Lively Bottle

Omnisend's video and written support is solid. Omnisend's responsiveness to questions has been excellent.

Ocean Hound

I had a minor issue integrating an inline signup form into my store template, and their response was quick and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Omnisend!

Aerosphere

If you're running a serious ecommerce store, this app is a must. Valuable insights and professional automation are essential and this app delivers. Once you're setup the customer support is next level. Recommend

danicakatie

Love this app, ist aamzinf to use and really easy. Reccomend this to anyone who is trying to improve

Décapsuleur

Really easy to use, good integration with shopify and all the subscribers. Also, you can connect others app like mailchimp.

BBI

Came here from Mailchimp. Like that it has native integration with Shopify. Also did not like that Mailchimp censors and deactivates accounts without notice. Omnisend has similar pricing, but a some more/better features. Automation creation is clean and straightforward. Audience management is nice, and campaign creation is fun in Omnisend. Very happy so far.