Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Elgoshopper

It's so easy to create a task whether for a form, automation or campaign. The user interface is very streamlined, easy to understand and follow. One minor suggestion, consider proof-reading some help files as I noticed some typos. Overall, this is a great app with lots of functionalities that will definitely help you grow your store. Highly recommended!

matchy.es

It's really complete :) With I have fixed the problem that I have with anothers. You can delete the logo of them to make a really professional design.

Erotes.fr

Very good service, Getting lot of sales thanks to my newsletters. Easy to use, lot of themes. Keep on going!

Eternal Passion

Been using this app for 6 months across two different stores. Very nice format. I did have some issues setting it up because I was confused. I reached out to support and they're help was excellent. Very fast and easy help. 100% recommend this app!

PixFits

Easily the best and most user friendly email app I've used. Comes with stats on how much money its made me back and all that. Highly recommend. It's $20 a month for a decently active store like mine

優購購物

非常的適用,用過最棒的一款產品,值得大家都去學習運用,對於小白客戶來說是一個很好解決客戶訪問軌跡的一款軟件,覺得對於我們小白用戶和小賣家來說適用已經搓搓由於,置於其中的一些功能這個就需要你們自己去摸索了

Day Five Art Gallery

Wow! I am disappointed in myself for waiting so long to send out an e-letter for my business. What I thought would be a daunting task turned out to be fun and with ease. Thanks, Omnisend!

Glenn, Day Five Art

Doortender

Pretty impressed by the service. I tried a couple of other services but I found their UI and capabilities to be the best of the ones I tried.

I had an issue with building an email campaign. Support was really quick to get back to me and was very helpful.

La Bottega Di Mezzo

I use this app and everything works as it should, nothing to complain about, it has got many funcions from automation to campaigns...wouldn't reccommend sms campaign but you know that. Nice jobe

Photoskin®

Only just started using this app and so far so great!
It was super easy to use; I've imported contacts, segmented my list, created my first campaign and scheduled it to send.
Super easy to use... recommended!