Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Healthyhairmassage.com

I am new in this world, but before I make my first shop, I dream about something special. Omnisend makes my dream come true, this program is incredible. so much easy, and so much workflow. It's incredible for me. Thank you so much Omnisend ❤️

RMK Leather Works Australia

So far so good, the set up has been much easier compared to other email marketing platforms Ive used. The support is also great so just go for it!

Sublime Clouds

Easy to set up welcome emails and email marketing, the 24/7 support is great & they get back to you really quickly which is great when you are trying to get something done!

Absolute Fashion 2020

I love Omnisend email marketing they are great for my online store. I have also upgraded to keep up with my customers.

Fair Indigo

In the bang for the buck department, Omnisend is awesome. Great features, easy to use interface. Their tutorials are actually *easy* to find which seems to be rare and if you can't figure it out, their support team is fast and efficient and talk like your co-workers on your team. Great!

Cute Little Lamb

We're just trying out Omnisend and we're just amazed at the support given to us for our Abandoned Cart automation flows whilst on the Free Trial. Not only the team tested our automation flows but provided us deep insight on how to improve those. This is really amazing. We're gonna stay with Omnisend.

Appia Store Online

I used this app as my first email marketing choice and it worked very well, clear and easy to set up, I still use it

A&M Acro

You nd to set a review to use it :(
IN USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

Santevia Canada

Works well so far! The integration with Shopify is easy and I like how you can use pop up forms only on specific web pages.

Catwalk Connection

We've moved to Omnisend from other popular EDM service supplier and we're very happy with it — it is a very powerful tool yet simple, logical, and offers many integrations.
The biggest selling point is the level of support you'll get from the Omnisend team. It feels like I'm having an extended marketing team advising me on best practices, how to maximise the return and making sure that we're squizing the best from email marketing. Well done, Omnisend!