Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Bright New Things

I use this for several sites and it is easy to put an email together with products for your Shopify shop that generates great results in terms of sales acquistions. We know if we send an emailer out it will generate a couple of thousand in sales.

Deals Capitol

Great Application, Documentation is clear I can get what I want easy. This is one of the best applications to use on your Shopify stores.

HappyHairSupply

fairly straightforward and easy to use, bonus it automatically downgrades your package incase you dont need the bigger pack!

Plus Demand

Amazing. Very easy and convenient! It has email and SMS. Also facebook and many other things. I love it.

Ofinie

This app makes me happy! So easy to set up and very nice features that make if possible for your email marketing to live on its on to an extent. Nice welcome emails with personal discount codes etc. Love it!

FlyLoVve

First time and it was super easy!!! There are step by step instructions for everything and responsive customer support if you do get in a jam! Thanks Omnisend

EFFENTII

Functionally, the automations work extremely well, and are very customizable. In fact, there is a lot here, and taking the time to understand the workflows, and the options available (not to mention the multitude of integrations) - this is an amazingly powerful tool.

Additionally, the support has been truly amazing - the responses are quick, and in nearly every case they have been able to point me to the exact documentation outlining step-by-step overviews of how to achieve the things I would like for my automations.

I rarely feel compelled to write a review, but in this case, I needed to submit a review, as it has been a unique and extremely positive experience working with the support team, and the Omnisend product in general.

I have tried other platforms offering similar services, and I am definitely happy to have made the choice of using Omnisend. Overall, the entire platform seems far more manageable, and the amount of documentation, tutorials, articles and videos available is far and above what I have found anywhere else.

HUDSON AND JAMES

A well deserved 5-star review! Polina was AWESOME and made the experience a simple and easy process of troubleshooting and resolving the issue for me. I am thoroughly impressed and appreciative of the way this was handled!!!

Swordsfall

I've been using this on my store for over a year and it's still my favorite email application for Shopify. The price isn't the cheapest but the automation is some of the most straightforward and also attractive looking.

It has plenty of integrations with Shopify and other apps as well. Also, the support was really great the few times I needed it. It's especially great if your like me, someone that has a large mailing list that isn't always active. That makes paying per subscriber a real issue. Luckily it's not like that with Omisend!

Lescolton France

This app is perfect, so easy to use, and it offers great functionalities in the free plan. I have just sent my first campaign in a few clicks. Thank you!