Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Catwalk Connection

We've moved to Omnisend from other popular EDM service supplier and we're very happy with it — it is a very powerful tool yet simple, logical, and offers many integrations.
The biggest selling point is the level of support you'll get from the Omnisend team. It feels like I'm having an extended marketing team advising me on best practices, how to maximise the return and making sure that we're squizing the best from email marketing. Well done, Omnisend!

francamunoz

I'm new to Shopify and Omnisend. I'm impressed with their amazing and prompt customer service. Easy to use interface and overall service.

Sud Scrub

I've been using Omnisend for a couple of months now and I honestly love it so far. Took a while to get used to the interface, but once I got the hang of it, it's a breeze. Also, another huge plus is their fantastic customer support. I can always get my questions answered in a very timely manner.

Beebagz

Great app to automate your email marketing. Needed help with something and help was quick to respond to resovle the issue.

House of Anarchy

Had some trouble with some of the functions and got help from them almost immediately! Awesome support!

Equi-Light

Have just started using Omnisend. So far very impressed with its great set of tools and how well it syncs with my Shopify Store. Besides an initial problem with the welcome email integration, which was quickly dealt with and resolved by support, I am very impressed, not just with the email marketing tools but also the insights available. This app is a 'Gamechanger' backed up with great customer service. Would highly recommend.

Pi-K Candy

I do not recommend they will try to charger extra after not even sending one email to subscribers. Not worth it. UPDATE: I did clean my email list. I had to pay for that service as well. After that y'all want to charge extra for new emails.

January 18, 2021

Sorry to hear you had trouble with your first campaign.
There were some old email contacts on your list that no longer exist, so we had to pause the sending to protect your sender reputation. Approx. 30% of emails go bad in just one year, so regular list cleaning is a must to maintain a good sender reputation. The best approach is to check the contact list with Mailgun, Neverbounce, or any other similar service and unsubscribe those old contacts.
As soon as you review your contact list, we will resume the promotional email sending for you. Alex will help you out with this process; he is already reaching out!

C-IN2 New York

Loved the sales pitch. Very nice + clean interface. However, UX is not very user friendly. It just takes so many more clicks to get what you want. Also, email block settings differ from one template to another so it's difficult to apply "saved" blocks. It looks like each template/automation was coded separately, so there's no uniformity. It also doesn't allow you to create multi-touchpoint emails, so you can't create follow up emails smoothly within one campaign. Everyone raves about CS, that's why I chose Omnisend over Klaviyo, but I have yet to get a good experience. Onboarding so far has not been pleasant. They promised that someone would help us set up our account, but I have done 95% of the work.

January 18, 2021

Oh no, this is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. In fact, our Customer success director Gabe is reaching out to you via phone to assist with any remaining questions. Please reach back to Gabe, and we will get you going with Omnisend for the best success.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. And surely, we will be able to resolve this asap!

Liner Notes Magazine - Coming in Early 2021

Outstanding App in every way - very straightforward to use, effective and efficient. Highest recoomendation!!!

Lyn Foley Creates

I just signed onto Omnisend yesterday. I needed help getting my e-mail signup going. Got a fast response on what I was missing, and so far the app is just what I needed. So much easier to use than the others I have tried before now.