Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Mint & Honey Store

I love the simplicity of using this app and way better than the ones i have previously used on my store. It literally does all the work for you and easy to understand. I would recommend this app to all merchants

All You Need Now

So far so good. I've spent hours researching the best platform for what I need, and so far Omnisend has been the best, with the best support! They actually answered a question I had yesterday, a SUNDAY! That's what I need, the support I need, when I need it.

H Apparel by Hispania

by far best email marketing service out there! great customer service, best feature is product picker.

CoastLine Group Storefront

Omnisends automation features are extremely beneficial for our guiding traction to our e-comm website!

SayenAyaka

I love the App ,It is very useful With the help of the App ,I can send out my campaign create my workflows and everything are okay

BODY & BOTANY

I was originally using MailChimp, but due to issues with it failing to smoothly sync with Shopify to improve deliverability, I switched to Omnisend. My experience from the very beginning was excellent! It's user friendly, the team is extremely responsive, and is overall a great platform; functionally and aesthetically. So far I'm so happy I switched!

Reinforced Beds

This email marketing app might be quite pricey, but it's incredibly easy to use and the email templates are simple to modify. In only 2 weeks of using the campaigns, it's already generated a number of sales for us at The Reinforced Bed Company. Would highly recommend.

Independence Factory

Really easy to set up and very effective, i am glad i chose this app for my store, it helps with conversions.

LEP1 Customs

I am dubious of any app that presents a feature for you to leave a 5 star review 30 seconds after installing it.

Eternal Parquet

La migliore app di Marketing per Shopify, ricca di funzioni e statistiche, facile da usare e con una incredibile assistenza tecnica. Davvero niente di meglio in giro.