Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Day Five Art Gallery

Wow! I am disappointed in myself for waiting so long to send out an e-letter for my business. What I thought would be a daunting task turned out to be fun and with ease. Thanks, Omnisend!

Glenn, Day Five Art

Doortender

Pretty impressed by the service. I tried a couple of other services but I found their UI and capabilities to be the best of the ones I tried.

I had an issue with building an email campaign. Support was really quick to get back to me and was very helpful.

La Bottega Di Mezzo

I use this app and everything works as it should, nothing to complain about, it has got many funcions from automation to campaigns...wouldn't reccommend sms campaign but you know that. Nice jobe

Photoskin®

Only just started using this app and so far so great!
It was super easy to use; I've imported contacts, segmented my list, created my first campaign and scheduled it to send.
Super easy to use... recommended!

CathWear

Pretty cool to use this tool and I was able to add a campaign in minutes. I look forward to seeing the results.

7eye by Panoptx

Worst customer service I have ever experienced!!! Do not Download this app. Just use shopify email system.

September 3, 2020

Sorry to hear you had trouble with your first campaign.
There were some old contact emails on your list that no longer exist, so we had to pause the sending to protect your sender reputation. Approx. 30% of emails go bad in just one year, so regular list cleaning is a must to maintain a good sender reputation among the different inbox providers, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook. We can now see that you unsubscribed some old contacts, so we resumed the sending for you.
We apologize that your experience with customer service was upsetting. We truly hope you can give us another chance. Just get back to Xenia, and she will explain to you how you can benefit from the variety of great Omnisend features, such as omnichannel automation messages, SMS campaigns, segmentation, and more that you still did not get a chance to try out.

Calvary fitness

i am using this app for email marketing, and it is wonderful and full of amazing features. i can't wait to see where it takes my business

Irmed

Is a good App for Shopify, but you must pay always for the best services. It will be better if they offer more services for the free experience

Dough360

great app gives awesome stats, and helps you track and see how your website is doing. I really recommend it.

Negro Cloth- Official Site

this app was super easy to use and got my store set up in no time!! i will definitely share this app with others. Thanks Omnisend