Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

BODY & BOTANY

I was originally using MailChimp, but due to issues with it failing to smoothly sync with Shopify to improve deliverability, I switched to Omnisend. My experience from the very beginning was excellent! It's user friendly, the team is extremely responsive, and is overall a great platform; functionally and aesthetically. So far I'm so happy I switched!

Reinforced Beds

This email marketing app might be quite pricey, but it's incredibly easy to use and the email templates are simple to modify. In only 2 weeks of using the campaigns, it's already generated a number of sales for us at The Reinforced Bed Company. Would highly recommend.

Independence Factory

Really easy to set up and very effective, i am glad i chose this app for my store, it helps with conversions.

LEP1 Customs

I am dubious of any app that presents a feature for you to leave a 5 star review 30 seconds after installing it.

Eternal Parquet

La migliore app di Marketing per Shopify, ricca di funzioni e statistiche, facile da usare e con una incredibile assistenza tecnica. Davvero niente di meglio in giro.

szonebagsclub

Good app, easy use, clear guide and helpful. A must have email marketing tool. I can't wait to create my first campaign.

isellglass shop

im a newbie to email marketing this was relatively easy. still a big learning curve with the new lingo but this is a great software to start with and easily able to create content.

Seeds centrum

Great app! Everything is in one place and the work is very intuitive! RECOMMENDED 100%! Each day we are diving deeper into the functionality of this awesome app

Luxumies.com

Downloaded the app and within 15 minutes of using it I already created my first workflow. Its very easy to use and they have great tools!!

MO-RAMS

I use this app for my email campaign. It is very easy to use and offer templates to guide me through the process.