Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Big 4 Wall Street

Very good app, it has all the capabilities needed for email marketing and was most useful and easy to use. Recommended.

The Game of Spades

I am a huge fan of Omnisend! Very easy, simple, user friendly. I'd recommend to all small businesses!

Baby Boutique Billericay

The app helped me automate workflows and schedule campaigns with easy! As a novice, I found the UI and functionality a great experience with speed and efficiency.
Thank you!

Bedazzled Closet

I've been contacting the support team for so many times but no one responded to me at all. But they said their help is available 24/7. Where is the help now when I needed it.

March 30, 2020

Hello Bedazzled Closet,

We are available 24/7, and you can reach us via the in-app chat on the Omnisend app, find the chat bubble on the left bottom corner. Usually, customers get a response within a few hours.
It seems like you may have sent us an email that was not delivered. But we are here to help, reach out via the in-app chat, and we will solve any issues you are having.

BELICIANNA

This was so much easier to use. I loved it. I just wish they had a a few more templates but it really worked well! Love it.

Baldman Percussion

I used this to send mass emails, and holy moly it was EASY and fast! I'm not tech savvy but it worked great!

Lilldal 2:10

I use Omnisend to make e-mail campaigns. It´s really easy to use. I enjoyed designing e-mails, matching my web shop and I also found admin easy as importing addresses. I can recommend it!

Men 24x7

Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good...

GetNerv

I used the app to leverage email campaigns. It's a very seamless experience. Very easy to use and very well thought out features. Love the segment and tags features.

Billing info is a little confusing, as all functionality is available to use. Don't know which feature will lead me to a charge and which don't. I will wait for billing to understand my usage.

Raghu.

VABADAM

Me encanta pero lo malo es que al querer mandar mi primer envío no me dejó porque decía que tenía que pagar.