Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Le Socque

This app is fairly easy to use and has a number of standard templates that you can just work with. However the colour scheme and the font may not be the best but does the job for retargeting.

Florian Botanicals

I spent the morning in a bit of overwhelm but a quick reach out to the support team resolved all my issues. The service was friendly, efficient and handled with patience. Thank you Onmisend.

Soulsentials

I downloaded this app to send out marketing messages to my customers. Very user friendly, definitely recommend!

Hellooriday

It was really straightforward to understand multiple functions on Omnisend. I put several months of effort to set up the campaigns.. But it's my fault. It was definitely worth studying it. Their blog content is also timely and helpful. I usually try to reach out to get help from their customer support team, but it was so easy so I could do it almost everything by myself. I might seek for help some day if I move on to the next level, but they can help me, with no doubt.

Lethato

I Often used Omnised for our website to send emails to our customers . The Work Flow of the email is really impressive. Really Like the App. Great Support Team. Love to work with the Omnisend...

Tetes.co

I use ths app to kep my customers informed on New arrivals, sales and other communications. I love it, it´s very intuitive and the support team is very helpful. Two thumbs up!

HOUSE OF LILAH

My first experience with the support team has been great. Vlad was really helpful and knowledgeable. He took the time to investigate my issues properly and to come back to with clear explanations. He also asked for a follow up each time to make sure I was happy. The only comment I have is that answers are quite slow despite the fact that it's a live chat, so you have to be available to keep up with the conversation.

KIFFE

Your interface and choice of colour make me dizzy. They are not user friendly at all. Everything seems complicated. Anyway I'm just another user. :)

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review.
It isn't very pleasant to hear you did not like our app. In case you decide to give it another try in the future, we hold onboarding webinars to walk you through our platform from start to finish, sharing tips and best practices that will help you quick-start your success with Omnisend. Link here >>

Rave-On!®

Sorry guys, but your service just sucks and has a totally excessive pricing! Absolutely useless! You have to get every campaign going again by hand. Even the broken shopping basket standard mails hang up. 120 € to be deducted from a shop with 2000€ turnover. Outrageous! The painstakingly processed trigger mails, because they are extremely impractical to handle, were just triggered 22 times. You are not allowed to take your collected data and forms with you. There is no customer mail service? What a pity! Money and time wasting.

November 10, 2020

Sorry to hear you feel this way.
Our app provides services to growing businesses; you can start on a Free plan and set up signup forms and send promotions to your audience. When you are ready, you can move to a paid plan and use advanced features, like automation, advanced segmentation, and more.
More about features and pricing here >> https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/
We invite you to reach back to support@omnisend.com to discuss the current feature set you are willing to use and find the best plan deal for you.

Stella Kanpou

I've been using this app for about a month now. And I have to say it's been so easy and seamless to set everything up. I'm a complete beginner and I haven't had to contact the team once! That's how user friendly it is. Even on a pretty basic plan it has everything I need from campaigns to automated mail. Integration with my shopify store was also seamless. Highly recommend this app to every shopify store.