Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Foundry Coffee Roasters

This has been awesome from day one. Very powerful but also a really nice, clean interface and great styling for emails etc. I'm a very happy customer!

MrBead

Omnisend is an amazingly powerful system. It took me a while to understand how to use all the facilities, but I'm very pleased I persisted. Their help was super-fast and clear to follow. Now I've setup the automation of emails it save me hours of work and brings in extra orders on its own.

I love the way different emails are sent depending on customer conditions - like UK customers get a different letter to US customers. And new customers a different letter to old customers. Also, the discount vouchers on emails are great, bringing in extra orders automatically - and fast to setup up as the system automatically generates the codes & expiry dates.

Overall, I love Omnisend and the detailed stats it gives from mailings. I spent a long time looking at all the Shopify apps (so many!), and are pleased I choose Omnisend for my email marketing.

MrBead

Fetch Coffee Roasters

I have just started my trial with Omnisend and so far I'm really impressed with the performance and ease of use/integration with my store. Excited to use it more in the coming weeks.

TheFrozenBear

not sure, but for my first test, it work nice even im using free plan, recomment, not bad, ez to use

XOCA

We used other platforms like MailChimp for other projects before and moved to Omnisend because it offers more functionality. So far we experienced great customer service and it seems like a solid and spot on solution for our small to medium size businesses.

The Original Underground

I have been using this app for 2 of my businesses for approximately 3 years. I was fairly pleased with the platform and the various features it offered, however Omnisend has some serious flaws which ultimately rendered the product unusable. Despite the various features and reasonable price, the app after several months of usage simply deleted our lists as well as all data and records. Contacting support initially resulted in being told "that can't happen". Naturally, we were quite frustrated having lost a tremendous amount of work, and after weeks of back and forth emails a new Omnisend representative entered and acknowledged that it was a "glitch" on their backend. They apologized but stated they could not restore any data. Right there we should have known to move away from Omnisend, but glitches do indeed happen and the rep ensured us this was a once in a century type issue. We gradually rebuilt what we could and sure enough, not six months later, everything is once again deleted. Contacting support, hilariously, resulted in the same response - "that can't happen". After another week, we were given the same explanation: this is a one time glitch and will never happen again. Normally we do not write reviews but in this case we decided to do so to hopefully spare another business the headache and loss we went through trying to deal with Omnisend. You ultimately run a huge risk of putting months or years of work into building your lists and accumulating customer data only to have them accidentally delete it - repeatedly - with no space for recovery. I wish we had learned our lesson the first time, but we wanted to believe this was a solid enough company that they could get their act together. With so many apps to choose from, go with one that can actually protect their customers and data - because this one can't.

Drip4Men™

Customer service is really good at responding in a timely manner so kudos for that. In saying that, the 2 areas that really need improvement are the Landing Page as there are no real customization options to make it look and feel like a part of your store and the features are very limited.

But the biggie is that the new customers that purchase from the store are not automatically uploaded as one would expect, to the respective categories such as 'Subscriber' or 'Purchased'. They have to be manually added to the categories, which is very time consuming especially when a large number of orders come in. Upon contacting customer service about this issue, the reply was: "We would recommend deleting all 3 contacts from Omnisend -> go back to Shopify and place a test order for all 3 contacts. This should help to push order data to Omnisend. If this does not help - we'll need to re-sync from our side. Please attach a screenshot where we can see all customers / orders count and order details in such case. " Why would we take the time to place test orders in hopes it would synch or why would we need to send our customers confidential order information?! Omnisend I hope you fix this as this is fundamental to the service you should provide. At the very least it should be. Otherwise the app is nice to use.

Dapper Designs

Very easy to setup! This has helped us stay up to date with so many customers. Thank you to Ominsend for making this so easy to use!

NALÈ

Absolutely love this app! It is a must have for business owners that want to build a community and engage their customers!!!

Skirt Society

Love this app! Have used it several times in the past, ended my subscription because I thought Shopify would be better. I was wrong! So happy to be back! Love the templates and the customer service is super helpful and fast!