Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Supreme Pawtrait

Was my first time picking up email marketing and the site is super easy to navigate and set things up. Responsive design and convenient features give you a good sense of how your segments and flows are doing. Where omnisend lacks in some features that come with other platforms, they make up for with phenomenal and lightening fast customer support. Any missing features have been supposedly passed onto the tech team so I'm curious as to their speed for pushing out new features according to customer feedback.

Boutique-Saitama

not bad at all. Not easy to set up at the very begining but the customer support is very reactive to help. Very appreciated . using the app since 3 days but for now nothing to add, so nothing more to say about it. I dont use all the features but i will if needed

Lio Fashions

Great app!
Easy to use. I've setup the cart recovery in a quick timeline. Overall it's good. I recommend this to everyone!

CoastLine Group Storefront

Omnisends automation features are extremely beneficial for our guiding traction to our e-comm website!

SIORGLAM

never used it before but it is not straight forward i think that uhm you could make it more clearer yeh.

Caire Jewelers LLC

Fairly easy to use for a non technical person like me. Customer support is fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Always pleased with the help I receive.

Irmed

Is a good App for Shopify, but you must pay always for the best services. It will be better if they offer more services for the free experience

Drip4Men™

Customer service is really good at responding in a timely manner so kudos for that. In saying that, the 2 areas that really need improvement are the Landing Page as there are no real customization options to make it look and feel like a part of your store and the features are very limited.

But the biggie is that the new customers that purchase from the store are not automatically uploaded as one would expect, to the respective categories such as 'Subscriber' or 'Purchased'. They have to be manually added to the categories, which is very time consuming especially when a large number of orders come in. Upon contacting customer service about this issue, the reply was: "We would recommend deleting all 3 contacts from Omnisend -> go back to Shopify and place a test order for all 3 contacts. This should help to push order data to Omnisend. If this does not help - we'll need to re-sync from our side. Please attach a screenshot where we can see all customers / orders count and order details in such case. " Why would we take the time to place test orders in hopes it would synch or why would we need to send our customers confidential order information?! Omnisend I hope you fix this as this is fundamental to the service you should provide. At the very least it should be. Otherwise the app is nice to use.

IAME NYC

Just starting out with Omnisend, had a problem verifying my sender email but Veronica was quick to help me out and resolve the issue.

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store

New to omnisend. I wanted to sent out a simple email to my subscribers. Usually you can figure it out quickly by using the basics & common sense like NAME, LAST , SUBJECT, PREVIEW etc... it took me a while to understand how to send a basic email. I had to watched videos from the beginning which to me is time consuming when it should be just in a snap to do so. I wanted to resend my email to non openers , I couldn't? i have to create a total new segment in order for me to do which it would take 3 seconds to do or i have to wait 48 hours? by then i am already in another email campaign. Mailchimp no waist no time, you just resend to non openers, in fact they notify you to do so in quick 3 seconds from your phone.
I do like Omnisend templates. Are neat and clean and customer service is good. Thank you for the quick response.