Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

IAME NYC

Just starting out with Omnisend, had a problem verifying my sender email but Veronica was quick to help me out and resolve the issue.

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store

New to omnisend. I wanted to sent out a simple email to my subscribers. Usually you can figure it out quickly by using the basics & common sense like NAME, LAST , SUBJECT, PREVIEW etc... it took me a while to understand how to send a basic email. I had to watched videos from the beginning which to me is time consuming when it should be just in a snap to do so. I wanted to resend my email to non openers , I couldn't? i have to create a total new segment in order for me to do which it would take 3 seconds to do or i have to wait 48 hours? by then i am already in another email campaign. Mailchimp no waist no time, you just resend to non openers, in fact they notify you to do so in quick 3 seconds from your phone.
I do like Omnisend templates. Are neat and clean and customer service is good. Thank you for the quick response.

Ronald's Found Treasures

This is just a beginning, I had a little difficulty following the steps but was able to get started without issues.

Scarpe di Bianco

Sent my first campagin and it went successfully! We replaced this from mailchimp - love the new age look and easy use.

Sweetwater Labs

Initially we had some initial hiccups with this app in regards to unsubscribe but their team has been proactive about rectifying the problem which now appears to be resolved. They also followed up to make sure that things were working properly. It seemed like they cared and made sure everything was resolved.

May 8, 2020

We are so upset to hear you are feeling this way about Omnisend :(
Our teams have investigated, and it turned out there were some issues on your account - the contacts were manually imported with an opt-in date in the future. The issue is fixed, ensuring all contacts that unsubscribed during the mentioned period have the "unsubscribed" status.
We also apologize for the delayed responses. We are currently staffing the team to make sure all future requests are answered on time!

Pretty LifeStyle

I was looking for something to help me manage my emails to my costumers, I have been using their app for a short period of time but so far so good. Also they have a great support to guide you !!

Somnorici

I've been using the app for a few months now for 2 stores and it's really good. The email builder is pretty straight forward and integrations are simple to use. The client service is 10/10. Super fast responses and are always trying to find solution. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star review is the user interface. It takes time to get used to it and even though it only has a handful of menus it's not super intuitive and clunky. But you get used to it fast so I guess it's Ok. It works exactly like advertised and it's way cheaper than other similar services. You won't get a better deal than this.

TRISTAN ANTONIO

The app really helps to create customized email templates without having to be a graphic artist. It allows your emails to customers to stand out.

Color Analog

Love this app. Very nice. A bit confusing interface sometimes. Things could be a bit more convenient, but all in all - very useful once you I got used to it and very reliable

Stripes of Grace

Pretty intuitive, but I did have to do a little digging to figure out a few things. Overall I like it a lot.