Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Stella Kanpou

I've been using this app for about a month now. And I have to say it's been so easy and seamless to set everything up. I'm a complete beginner and I haven't had to contact the team once! That's how user friendly it is. Even on a pretty basic plan it has everything I need from campaigns to automated mail. Integration with my shopify store was also seamless. Highly recommend this app to every shopify store.

Squirrel Honey

customer service is very patient to answer my many questions. haven't used all the features as I just signed up but so far everything looks great, this is my favourite

Practice Empathy

Above everything else is the amazing customer support. I have a problem, I sign on, I write to them, my problem is solved. Really great team they have working on this.

Honua Bars

Great app, easy to set up automations (they pretty good templates that are ready to go, and you can customise if you want), staff super responsive and helpful. Lots of articles and video tutorials to help you teach yourself. Well worth the money.

The Garden Jewelry Store

I use this app to help with the black friday/cyber Monday marketing. This also to help house all of my contacts and subscribers.

Beyond Bodie

This is a pretty powerful app. I am just getting started, and I love love love it already! It does so much!

Marca2

It´s easy to use , very intuitive. We start yousing it, because of the rating in shopify, and know we love it.

Mint & Honey Store

I love the simplicity of using this app and way better than the ones i have previously used on my store. It literally does all the work for you and easy to understand. I would recommend this app to all merchants

All You Need Now

So far so good. I've spent hours researching the best platform for what I need, and so far Omnisend has been the best, with the best support! They actually answered a question I had yesterday, a SUNDAY! That's what I need, the support I need, when I need it.

H Apparel by Hispania

by far best email marketing service out there! great customer service, best feature is product picker.