Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

More and more expensive, not worth it,$16,then $19,then $30, now$54/month
More and more expensive, not worth it
More and more expensive, not worth it

September 7, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope our Support Team was able to help you with your current pricing package and find a resolution.

Lamour Artisans

I just started with this app, and twice had to contact customer service and they've responded super quick and fixed everything immediately for me. Feel very supported in what is a huge app with a lot of setting up to do.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences so far and highlight our Customer Service Team. We hope to continue supporting you throughout your journey.

MYnd Map

Signed up as I wanted to move my 20000 plus list from MailChimp. Abandoned cart emails and creating audience segments by country still doesn't work after 3 weeks in. When I spoke to support I was asked really basic questions that they could clearly see from my account or could check from their end, then passed on to tech and still, nothing was fixed. Now I am unable to speak to any support, 2 emails in and no answer. Extremely disappointed and a waste of my time.

September 7, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our Support Team have been trying to reach you to provide an update and help rectify the situation.

Southern Seas Glasses

Very impressed. It takes a bit of effort and fiddling around to get it all set up, but we have seen a return on investment of about 2000%. If you are still thinking about email marketing and whether it works, then our experience is that even a small shopify store can grow sales quickly using omnisend. We have also doubled the size of our email list in 6 months - again using omnisend forms. Their customer service is exceptional - some apps dont bother replying at all, but omnisend reply in an hour or less. Thanks!

September 7, 2021

Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind a review. The results you've achieved in such a short space of time is truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing your experiences and hope you continue to build on these successes!

Swedish Wild

Great customer service. Respond in minutes. Highly intuitive workflows. Easy to build. We are just starting with it, but looking forward to adding more functionality soon

Floraletica

This app is simply wonderful. It is so easy to use, and the features are amazing to create eye-catching emails and popup subscription forms! Support is great, too ... friendly, helpful and prompt in their response time! I highly recommend!

September 7, 2021

Thank you for such a kind review and highlighting our Support Team! We're really pleased you're enjoying the features.

VecFashion Templates

Great app very easy to use and have multiple options under one roof. All emails solutions are there, hoping to get great results as well.

Avionnti

I love how user friendly is this platform. Been struggling with either this or klaviyo for some time.

September 7, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you continue to enjoy using our platform.

Urbe Café

I love this app. I could automate a lot of emails and do campaigns very easy. I really recommend this app

OGBK Froze International

Great app. Perfect all in one marketing tool. Must need for all companies. I reccomend 10/10. Love it