Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Squirrel Honey

customer service is very patient to answer my many questions. haven't used all the features as I just signed up but so far everything looks great, this is my favourite

Practice Empathy

Above everything else is the amazing customer support. I have a problem, I sign on, I write to them, my problem is solved. Really great team they have working on this.

Honua Bars

Great app, easy to set up automations (they pretty good templates that are ready to go, and you can customise if you want), staff super responsive and helpful. Lots of articles and video tutorials to help you teach yourself. Well worth the money.

The Garden Jewelry Store

I use this app to help with the black friday/cyber Monday marketing. This also to help house all of my contacts and subscribers.

One Tooth Sarnia

When I finally got to sit down and chat with Omnisend they were so very very helpful! They are very knowledgable and my rep was able to walk me through all my questions. As a small business owner I am so pleased with have great people like Omnisend and Shopify to help grow our business. I have no prior skill or knowledge in this area but they make online business possible!

Beyond Bodie

This is a pretty powerful app. I am just getting started, and I love love love it already! It does so much!

Marca2

It´s easy to use , very intuitive. We start yousing it, because of the rating in shopify, and know we love it.

Supreme Pawtrait

Was my first time picking up email marketing and the site is super easy to navigate and set things up. Responsive design and convenient features give you a good sense of how your segments and flows are doing. Where omnisend lacks in some features that come with other platforms, they make up for with phenomenal and lightening fast customer support. Any missing features have been supposedly passed onto the tech team so I'm curious as to their speed for pushing out new features according to customer feedback.

Boutique-Saitama

not bad at all. Not easy to set up at the very begining but the customer support is very reactive to help. Very appreciated . using the app since 3 days but for now nothing to add, so nothing more to say about it. I dont use all the features but i will if needed

Lio Fashions

Great app!
Easy to use. I've setup the cart recovery in a quick timeline. Overall it's good. I recommend this to everyone!