Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Spilt Milk Soaps

I have a small number of email subscribers, 75. Out of those 75, TWO opened the email I sent. TWO! That is a crazy low number. Every email I have sent has a similar result. It must all be going to junk mail folders. Very frustrating!!

April 4, 2019

So sorry to hear that you had issues with deliverability. There is nothing that harms us more as customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we hate failing in meeting their needs. But we have good news, we have a solution for you. Our Customer Support Team will reach out with a suggestion, what we can do in your case. We sincerely hope you will give us a second chance. And for the future, please always reach out to support@omnisend.com if you face any problems, we are here to help 24/7

BabyMocs

I have tried to get in contact multiple times with the creators of this app without success. A majority of my emails land in the junkboxes among the receivers with is an incredibly high rate and I can not work with that. Tested to sign up with 5 different emails myself and 4 of 5 of the emails ended up in the junk box.

March 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear you did not get the response on time. Our customer success agent Katherine sent you two messages regarding this, one on the same day of your inquiry, another one - a day after. Please check your inbox and get back to us so we could work this out. Seems like you might have some problems with your email inbox, drop us a message at support@omnisend.com and we will be happy to resolve your issue together! Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, we promise to find the best solution to ensure your deliverability issue is resolved!

Stella Cove

do try this out and make sure you get Anastasiia for live chat to experience how customer support should NOT be done. Extracts from my live chat with her A: "I have told you that I have already asked them to stop sending" A: "You click on Send now button. What do you expect to happen?" Quite apart from that she was also completely wrong on the tech knowledge too. There was definitely something very buggy about the system and I would have loved to have worked through it with their support but then alas Anastasiia happened. I am sure there are live chats for people who like to be reprimanded by a stranger. However I question whether a mail marketing app would be the right forum. I now took time to read some reviews and interestingly the positive reviews were all posted in batches on more or less the exact same dates and use the same very similar tones whereas the one star reviews are posted on varied dates and consist of varied tones in writing.

March 22, 2019

We're sincerely sorry to see that you left feeling this way. Anastasiia's behavior was nowhere near acceptable and it was unexpected for our team as well. We can promise that the situation is handled and truly hope you will give us a chance to change your impression about our company.
Drop us a message at support@omnisend.com and we will make things right for you this time.

STEESTU ™ Official Store

I used the app for many days now, and it is not sending out emails to abandoned visitors. It comes with a huge opportunity cost. Support is quick and always available, but takes a lot of time to sort this. I am uninstalling the app as it comes with an opportunity cost. Guys have a plan b app

March 22, 2019

Sincere apologies regarding the unpleasant experience you had starting out. The time it was taking us to review your issue was way too long. We have sent you an email, with possible solutions, but it seems you have not opened it yet. Send us a message to support@omnisend.com, this time we will assist you with each and every step and make sure everything is set-up correctly. We truly hope you will review your decision and will give us a second try!

OptiSlim Online Store

THIS COMPANY IS USING MISLEADING INFO & FRAUD METHOD TO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF CUSTOMERS.

The price guide is misleading you!
They charged on how many subscribers you have!
Not how many emails you sent! Doesn't matter you use them or not!

I have 18k subscribes but only sent email to 6k of them
I sent ZERO email in Dec, i got charged $150 USD.
I sent send 1 email in Jan, i got charged $150 USD.
I sent ZERO email in Feb, i got charged $190 USD.

Another misleading information they gave me is:
My account on the top right menu is always showing as a Standard Plan, and on their website, the standard plan it was showing $60 a month, so I thought this is what I'm paying for.

but after I realize the overpay issue and contact support, I went to my account profile page, it shows Standard Plan $190 a month.

this company doesn't give you any direct phone number for support, as I would imagine how many complaints they would receive by using this dishonest & fraud method to getting more money from their customer.

March 22, 2019

We are terribly sorry, that our pricing was not clear to you from the beginning. We stay open about how we calculate prices, and that it is entirely based on the number of subscribers you have. All customers have a possibility to reach the pricing page on our website and check their prices regularly.

Goxcase

I used the trial version of this app. I think they done a fantastic job at creating rules and interface/UI. However they didn't pay attention to how email system work. You will ruin your domain reputation if you use them as they source all emails from the same IP address (which means all your emails to customers will end up in JUNK folder). They have no solution for this and thus the whole concept behind email marketing/automation rules they have is useless for businesses.

Goldpaint Photography

Limited services and support for businesses using 'Buy Button' only. If you do not have a regular Shopify plan, you cannot trigger automation or create sign-up forms on your website. Very disappointing.

Fragrance202

DON'T Wate your time with this, very bad service, look elsewhere for a better app. A complete waste of my time.

Vintagepillowsstore

They have very low open rate!! I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE!! MY EMAIL IS GOING SPAM!!! THEY DIDNT SOLVE MY PROBLEM!!

Moringa Rose

It wont let me send emails due to having a hotmail account. It keeps telling me i need to get a new account which isnt going to happen