Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Swinkl

Heel goed programma, werkt correct en is eenvoudig in gebruik. Jammer dat niet alle functies kunnen gebruikt worden in goedkoopste versie.
Mvg Swinkl.eu

The BodyCon Boutique

Great! easy to use and change. Really convenient to work with and allows you to change things very easily

Hide Altitude

This app is really intuitive and easy to use! The templates for email marketing are amazing and makes your emails look very professional.

German Part Source

looks good but hard to connect to my online shop. looks good but hard to connect to my online shop. ok

October 7, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your review. Let us help you! Reach out to support@omnisend.com and we will help you with store connection and the setup.

Annalise Jewellery

Giving 4 stars just because I think the pricing once you have been sucked in by a great deal hits you hard.. I think it has some limitations, but overall pretty user friendly. used on our jewellery website www.annalise.co.uk

PomeFresh

We needed a replacement for Mailchimp. Omnisend is a very well design product. It has excellently integration with Shopify. Getting started is very easy as it has a clearly defined process to guide one through. The various pricing scheme also makes it risk free to try and to pay a reasonable cost as you grow. Our fist campaign can be up and running in minutes. Omnisend will be part of our setup with our Shopify store. The good thing is that we can continue use Omnisend even if one day we move out of Shopify – as Shopify is getting more costly and less cost-effective.

Spy Emporium

its a bit confusing to navigate through the management system i think they need to change some things but seems ok. chat is pretty helpful.

IF4Life

This was the first email campaign I sent, I am not a computer wizard and it was fairly straight forward. Lets see how it goes...My only critique thus far is I would have liked a phone support system in place to provide screen sharing.

FOUND & FAIRE

Omnisend worked well.It was pretty easy to create email content. I will continue to use for my future campaigns.

This Is Comb

First time user after changing from previous CRM. Really easy to use with great templates and amazing functions to better business