Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Ms. M's Shop

I used this app to send an emergency US Mail alert to my customers. It was very easy to use. It's perfect for a small business.

True Elegance Beauty Supply

This app is great so far. I have been procrastinating on creating my conversion email funnel and this app just helped me complete all my automations in a few hours! Loving it.

Ferina Swim

I love the exprience with the costumer service. They are very welcome, and the app is very helpfull.

XXPLOVE

A very perfect application, which brings me benefits, a powerful application, it is the best application of all tools

Fude Beauty

We switched to Omnisend when Mailchimp could no longer be used for Shopify and WOW did it make a difference. Can't believe we had been missing out on so much in terms of design, functionality and targeting... and the support is fantastic. Highly recommend!!

my blender shake

.very good app ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BrideandShine

Great app with lots of features and great info on how to use! I so prefer it over everything else that I have tried.

Relive Recess

Switched over from a different email marketing and I am really liking this much better. First of all the support team is killer! To me that is one of the most important things is knowing I can get the help I need. When I need it. Shout out to Vlad for his awesome support!

Barberian's Butcher Shop

Will helped us load up a huge database and walked us through the automation features which we took advantage of. The abandoned cart response is a great success. Response time late in the day was amazing, don't hesitate to talk to them for support. thank you

GLAZE-ISH

This app makes emails a breeze to send. It's so easy to use and set up. I don't know what I would do without Omnisend.