Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Essential Oils By Mistico Mimi

Love the app. Not sure I want to pay that much monthly for it though.

Jars Of Love

Very easy app to use, with a lot of great features. It works just as well as if not better than MailChimp and much easier to use. Customer service was fast and very friendly as well.

Nannerberry

Easy to use - excellent tool for email marketing camplaigns. Essentail for any onine business. Highly recommended! 5 Stars out of 5!

Kandycehair

For the first time I am using the premium plan of the Soundest App on my new shopify store. I been using the free version for a while now, so I can give an honest review regarding the Free and the premium version of Soundest.
For me this is just the best mailing app I tried so far, I tried Chimpmail, and I hated it, too complicated and damn expensive. Soundest give you a Free version packed with very good features and so easy to use.
Now on the paid version, you have some extra features that are really really useful, I regret I havent subscribed before. Also, their premium price varies depending on the amount of subscribers you are having, which I found so fair!
Keep it up guys, I love this app and I hope you keep coming with some good features again.

Olilly

Perfect, Just perfect!!!
I love it!

Anvia Hair

I love this app. So simple & easy.

Woodnax

I just wanted to let you know that you guys are awesome! With the help of Soundest I got my first sale in the launch day. I used to work with Mailchimp but your app looked so easy to install to my Shopify store and had so powerful and easy to set up features that I couldn't help but gave it a try. And I never regretted it!

I had about 4k list of pretty unengaged followers and my store was just about to launch. My first email was just me introducing the new venture, second email was showing some of my products and third one was announcing the upcoming launch. I use your free version for now so I used pretty much all the limit (about 13000 emails) and my open rate was from 7% to 13% and click through rate was below 0,25%. But! It didn't disappoint me at all! First, I like to communicate with my audience and I got about 10 people who emailed me back saying they were waiting for our launch. Second, within seconds I created a segment made up with people who opened my previous emails which was about 600 people total. So in the launch day, when I sent the final email to the segment I mentioned earlier, I got more than 50% open rate which ended up with about 50 people visiting my website and voila! my first sale!

So thanks a lot for what you do. I will recommend your app to everybody interested in eCommerce that I know.

Brad

Ethnicevolution

Very useful app, I am definitely gonna recommend it to everyone. Keep up the good work

Bargain Bows

This is one of my favorite apps. I have dealt with other email apps before like constant contact and mail chimp but Soundest is one of my favorites. The only thing I don't like is the name, people think I have a lisp when talk about the app.

The Vintage Cart

I sell expensive products which are rare, so it is critical for me to send out the new products every day to my subscribers. This app solves my problem with the click and create newsletter function. Fantastic, keep going guys :)