Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Swag Hair Shop

have done many things i always wish to do

Fashion Cloudz

Amazing App , Really A Must Have WOW , Auto mated news letters was so easy links to store and just click add item it sends it right to edit at the email Ad maker

Laser Craft Design

Very straightforward to use. Great features and implements smoothly with Shopify. Have just sent off my first campaign, took a little while to get it how I want it but I'm sure I'll get quicker. Fingers crossed it has the desired effect with regards to sales.
Definitely worth installing.

Nostalgia Den

This app has the functions you need and the ability to really narrow down your audience for your campaigns. You can segment anyway you like. Great Email Marketing App!

Infruition

The cart abandonment features have clawed back what could have been lost revenue. We'rejust getting around to trialling other features - next up is creating a newsletter!

The Look Plus

Could not have been easier! One of the most user friendly apps I've ever encountered!

Surviving Southern

Useful tool very user friendly. Love the ability to pull products with images and descriptions and create my own template using a WIX style interface, also as a developer I love the freedom to be able to add my own html code if I choose to do so.

Pretabeautegr

Great App!
Easy to use, with lots of options and suggestions.
Creating a newsletter is really easy and the result is clear-cut and beautiful.
Hope you continue upgrading this app with more great things for us!

Urban Granola

Just sent our first email! Very easy user interface with a drag and drop function. I was able to create a professional looking email quickly.

Salkstreetvaporshoppes

Fantastic App. There is absolutely no better way to contact customers while providing amazing sales and customer service. Easy to use, clean communication, and overall a massive component in our efforts to increase revenue. Thank you! We are very impressed.