Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Sls Test

Very happy with this app! Very easy to use newsletter tool. Love the pick the product tool, really useful and easy to use. Also love their email sign-up pop-up - it does help to harvest potential customers emails! Very good editing options, all my emails look just like my site, as I was able to edit the font and the colours. I prefer Soundest to MailChimp, for sure. It's all done "in the house", no need to sign in into MailChimp and go to their site. Thank you guys!

Acycshop

Really helpful for better sales! I think better than Mailchimp.

Hattache

An awesome application to use for email service/newsletter dispatch. We found the Soundest tool very easy to use and the reports/tracking etc. were excellent. Favorite function within the application is being able to choose the products off our website to be automatically added into the newsletter - pictures, description, price etc. Good Job to the Soundest Team!

Maison Manika

Soundest is so easy to use and is such a great tool for business! It just solved most of my worries!

Vintagefleurs

I would love to try it, but it does not support mobile devices. If it becomes mobile friendly we will give it another try.

Comfyhomegoods

Awesome Awesome App. Exactly what I've been looking for. 10 out of 10 Score.

Dermacol Ca

Amazing app, we looked very hard and tried multiple cart recovery apps before we decided to go with Soundest. It merges the capabilities of cart recovery with email campaigns on steroids. The product picker, the scratch card email template anad the campaign booster are truly unique features that optmize the use of email campaigns.
Great reporting ability coupled with mailchimp integration, it propels the sales.

We have only scratched the surface with what it can really do as you can also setup customer reengagement to customers who have not been active on your store for over 30-45-60 days as well as birthday emails which is a great way to tell your customers that you care.

Customtan Usa

Very clean design and very user friendly.... love it!

Cozy Handmade Designs

excellent communication and super service

Flypedals

Soundest is hands down the best email service for Shopify stores - super easy to use, integrates flawlessly with my theme, and their support team is insanely fast and helpful. We also use the pop-up feature and integrate the Coopt Campaigns app so visitors share our store on Facebook AND enter an email address for a discount. Try it!