Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Anecigs

We switched to soundest after frustration with a larger email marketing platform. This app is so easy to use and we love the reporting and the support team. There is not always someone live to chat with but they do a great job on responding and answering questions. We love the real time integration with shopify. Very satisfied!

The Wicked Good Candle Company

Great very easy to set up and they have gone over and beyond to help me.

West Loop Media Partners

So far so good. A little bit wonky at first but you get used to it.

Oorr

Really easy to use (even for a techno-cripple like me), effective, and great support. Highly recommended.

Bajaao

Great App!
Simple to use. No need to know html coding, just simple drag and drop editor.
Value for money pricing plans!

Red Beard Sailing

They make you pay per month for premium features, but if you're a small company that sends 1-2 newsletters a month this is perfect. Way nicer looking and easier to use than MailChimp. They have a customer for life from me!

Prnuniforms

Still waiting on results and the second automated email to go through... but as far as functionality - this was absolutely great. Easy to modify the template and great for those of us who want to customize the layout and features. And to top it off... the responsiveness by customer support was EXCELLENT.

Kymberlys

Great app, just swap from mailchimp

Royalcrystals

This is a no-brainer! Absolutely fantastic piece of software. The already built-in email templates are amazing! Very easy to use dashboard yet extremely powerful! This is exactly what I've been waiting for for a very long time. After jumping from one email marketing solution to another, this is a must-have for anyone who sells stuff via Shopify. The best part is the price! Is is sooo cheap compared to Klaviyo or Receiptful that there is no reason why you should be using anything other than Soundest! Once again, thank you so much for that state-of-the-art piece of software and ridiculously low price! Love it!

Nessa Raquel

I absolutely love this app. Has made my email marketing a lot easier. my favorite feature is the product picker, big time saver!! Great job guys!