Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Diamonds Magic

I have used the product for over a year and although the product is sound and useful, support keeps making "improvements" without regard to past time and effort. Most recently they "upgraded" the editor but made all of our previous work wasted as we cannot use previous newsletters as templates or copies to work from, wasting all of our previous edits and content. Not happy.

Swan Cartridges

Simply click and add products to your promotional mail or newsletter. Integrates great with Shopify and if you are not using it you will have to try it. You will not be sorry!! Thank you for a great app.

Thecupcakeroom

added this app a couple months ago, it's added a decent amount subscribers with the small popup on our website .. did our first newsletter the other day, so easy to create it and send! and good reporting as well.. awesome app!

Mhome

Really nicely designed, easy to use, and generates a quality product. Good job!

Kotd Store

Very simple to use! Creates the professional emails you love with ease.

Would love the addition of videos in the email however.

Seeitbagit

Super love what the guys did for this app. Email marketing is now so easy and safe alot of my time with the easy click and add to email function. The conversions are much higher. Open rates are also much higher now. Love the app! Great job you have done guys!

Jhaz Soaps

Love it! Fast, easy, and free! Starting a business is not easy and is hard to focus on what to do next. This is something that takes very little of my time and I reach each customer that gives me their email so i can send their receipt. Its already people who love my products because they have purchased before, and they love seeing what is new or what sale is out there.

Twinkletease

Such mega value I think for a fluid app. I was paying separately for a coupon popup, remarketing cart emails, a larger email campaign etc. Now I pay 16 dollars a month and get even more! My favourite thing is the newsletter builder. So simple to showcase all our new products / discounted products with just a few clicks. Takes me 30 minutes rather than 3 hours to build a newsletter now.

Wyobeta

There have been few bugs once in a while and not that too often but prompt responses have ensured issues ironing out very quickly. It has been good and reliable service till date and the team looks solid. Thanks a lot!

Plast 24

Wonderful app, easy to use, fast and efficient support. Thanks to the Soundest team !

They even found a custom solution to our demand - definitely worth recommending !