Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

ZQ Original Outlet

Creating newsletters has never been easier. Mailchimp was never our solution as it was expensive and we had to craft every email ourselves. Soundest provides the tools suited for an ecommerce website and we get our newsletters created in minutes! Worked for us at www.zqoutlet.com and it might just work for you...

Paris-Sete

Great Helpfull and easy platform

Urban Watch

Great app, easy to use and best support!

Spoil Me Kidz Boutique

Great app! easy to use, I highly recommended.

zzambi.com

Great app! I would recommend it to anyone. Super easy and user friendly.

Shopify SEO

One of the best apps on the Shopify apps marketplace to improve upon email marketing and coupon boxes. We use this app to leverage the sales data for marketing purposes. Many of our clients use this app to help build out their business through the email marketing aspect of this app. Thanks for the nice app Soundest!

Fever 21

The easiest Email Marketing Solution available for small businesses!
Best part is Its Free!! Keep up the good work guys!

Regards,
Team Fever21.in

Lil' Bit Country

I use this app quite frequently :)

Glam Up Style

this is my go to app for sending out my newsletter campaigns. the ease of creating the newsletter and adding products with a click of a few buttons makes my job so much easier!!

Little Lace Box

It will absolutely will blow you away at how fast these people answer your questions and help you out. A pleasure to do business with them, and their app is very intuitive and easy to navigate. Well done!!!!