Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Clydeellis

Love this app. It's one thing to be easy to use, but they have great templates, as well. I love good design and Soundest has it. Now, I can send great looking newsletters out in minutes. Thank you!

Designer Handbags Australia

A fantastic App that's so easy to use and prepare email marketing. Set and Save for later!! Great back end reporting. Would highly recommend!

Plantmegreen

This app is such a great email marketing tool. We love how simple yet robust it is. It really looks professional for all our customers, yet is so easy to use. Great app!

Debras Passion Boutique

It's continues to be my go to APP that takes me like 3-5 minutes to prepare. I can add my items to the template and send out quickly. Customers love this email. I can highly recommend this APP to anyone. I don't use Mail Chimp this is far away more easy and fun to do. Getting lots more sales now off the emails right away. Amazing. Never knew this could do that. The webinar helped me to put my newsletter link at the footer of my website and so now I don't have to collect emails from Bekeeting and put them into Omnisend. I collect them right into Omnisend. Also see a marked increase in subscribers. Almost 10 per day. U guys rock. Kudos!

Danyelcosmetics

Very happy with them. Getting sales from every email!

Dreamforge Games

Great app! I don't know how I reach my customers to inform them about sales or special events without it.

Seriously... this is a MUST HAVE!

Bebedlux

Awesome App works really well for us!! Thank you!

Skin18com

excellent apps for handling marketing emails! Will definitely continue using and subscribe their plans!

Spreepicky

It's a such a great free app
but the upgrade price is quite expensive, I am really intrested in but I am stop for the price
also it used to has summarized out the vip customers for sending options, now it's gone, i am lost, i wish you can bring back to free version

The Shaving Time Company

I absolutely love this free app, I can send a huge amount of marketing material and see quickly the results of my harassing my customers.

David