Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Tiefashion

Great app! Easy to use with a lot of relevant features.

Tailor Made Nutrition

Very easy to use interface and no issues with setup. Can get all the basics you need with the free plan. Very clean and well done app!

Ozark Beard Company

Great app with easy UI and functionality. Customer service is top-notch.

Nz Tools

THIS PROGRAM IS AMAZING! - I have just sent the most professional email to my customers that I've ever been able to produce. Can't wait to see the reaction of my clients!

I expect the sales to start pouring in, my only concern is that I'll whisk through my email quota, but then the sales will be so great, I'll easily be able to up my email amount with a very high ROI.

www.nztools.co.nz

Corvette Solution

Love this app A must Have this boosted my Site by 50% www.corvettesolution.com

Gamelocadora

Amazingly easy & useful. I'm still using the free version and I'm already quite satisfied with the quality of service.

Can't wait for start using more resources from the premium version, as my new shop grows!

Congrats!

Great Email marketing Service. we use it in our shop www.fleetsworld.com .I hope to keep seeing the results of the email marketing. Cant wait to see what else is coming for the app.

Sidewalk Coffee Co

Easy to set up. Great email template designer - really flexible and simple to use.

Up and running in no time!

Butter On The Table

Great app. Super easy to install and use. Gorgeous email interfaces easily customizable. One of the best apps on the Shopify market.

Zodiaccessories

This one of the best apps I've used so far, their support is amazing! Couldn't wish for a better service for my email stuff!