Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

State Shops Legal Inc

The application itself is absolutely AMAZING!!! But can use a tad bit more simplicity for the technical "layman." Great App.

Riccardo McKnight

Co-Owner, Smart Electronics Now.Com

Zigzev

I haven't gotten to use this app too much yet since my email list is still very small but after going through and checking out some of the features it seems like something I'm definitely interested in using.

I have set up a few emails already so that once I build my email list, I can just start sending. So far, Soundtest has made it very easy to simplify the creation of email newsletters through the use of a drag and drop system. No coding knowledge necessary!

Tetyana Naturals

I just got this app a couple of days ago. So far it works great. I had some issues with installation at the beginning. Paulius helped me to install it. He replied to all my e-mails and at the end just fixed it all by himself :-) Nice app and great customer service.

Alpacaoi

Great App!
Friendly to use and fast.
Thanks to the team behind it.
Alpacaoi.com

Catwalkrugs

Fast and friendly support, and features that would normally cost hundreds from other providers!
I don't really have a need to use Mailchimp anymore, as these features pretty much replace and surpass whatever I was previously using there.

Adding products to mailouts is amazing.
A complete must for anyone thinking about putting out quality welcome e-mails and abandoned cart e-mails. The default shopify ones don't even compare with this.

Skoprodukter Se

Fast support and great customer care, Will stay on and evaluate

Wishlist

- A/B features on automated emails
- A/B 20% , continue with winner version on the booster feature

Hot Muggs

Superb App. Very simple to use and very powerful. Does what you expect it to.

Sensibo

Installed it yesterday. There are a few missing features which supposed to be released soon, like signup forms according to traffic sources, or according to user's device etc.,
I did check a few other (very similar) apps before I installed this one, and overall this app is GREAT!
Very easy, intuitive. you can create beautiful designs..
And above all - their support is awesome.
Highly recommended!

Koyoor

Just tried it and it is super cool!!! Absolutely recommend it!

Sensualove

Great App! Highly recommended!