Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Sashka Co

Great, easy to use system. I would recommend it to anyone!

Pinkandblueco

Love the App and the availability of the Customer service staff when you need help. They are very knowledgable and provide you with amazing assistance. The app is easy to use and very valuable to any entrepreneur

Irish And Company

I love this app! The quality of the Newsletter was excellent. I am a new e-commerce proprietor and was pleased with the ease of use and professional appearance of the product.

Incenseandpeppermints

I cannot say enough good things about this app. I did a test run on the app with only 12 of my contacts, which resulted in a sale! I will be upgrading to the premium plan. Worth every penny!

Zhannel

Awesome application! Must have!

Intimacy Box

Awesome app that keeps me engaged with my customers and drive sales.

Blondiezone

I am using this app since the beginning. The improvements that they make are awesome ! I am generating sells with every newsletter i send which is something that i haven`t accomplish with other apps. A must have app if you want to impress you customers and generate revenue !

Ania Skincare

Just sent my first email campaign and I am really impressed by the analytics, reporting and ease of use of Soundest.

Babymac

100% recommended. Very easy to configure and use it. There are free app like this one but this one it the easiest one so far.

Chameleonfabboutique

Great App! Easy to create seamless, beautiful, and professional newsletters. The reports are A1 also. MUST HAVE APP!