Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Yourturnkeystore 101

Love this app. makes email marketing easy and my newsletters come out fabulous. Thanks.

Dermattude Skincare

Appreciate being able to use your free program as a start up . Hopefully it will bring me more clients, so I can upgrade :-)

Waxonware

Very Easy To Use, The perfect solution to frustrating email marketing tools !

Sapphireparadise

This is an awesome app, much better than mailchimp! Highly recommended to fellow shopify users

Koar Gear

This app is awesome. It saves time, as they say it does, and it improves revenue, as they say it does. Woohoo!

I'm looking for the app to grow. First request would be that images pulled from the product picker link back to the product listing, just as the buy now button does, and that we have an option to edit that link if for some reason we want it to link somewhere else.

Keep up the good work, Soundest!

Keratinbeauty

Very good tool! The best one i found in interaction with shopify!

Clean Air Plus 3

Wow what a breeze. This is the most user friendly app to build an email campaign. It does exactly what it says it will do with a very simple UI.

John

Andra Skin

I really like this app. There are a few more improvements I'd like to see (the ability to sort subscribers by clicking on the headers) but I already like it better than mail chimp!

2 Guys Beard Co

Very easy to use, definitely a great app!

Queensunnies

It took me a while to figure some things on my end but this app is great! So easy even I could do it, lol.