Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Little Lace Box

It will absolutely will blow you away at how fast these people answer your questions and help you out. A pleasure to do business with them, and their app is very intuitive and easy to navigate. Well done!!!!

Antoni Manuel

One of the best and unique apps that has truly helped our email marketing.
Great customer service ;)

Trendytreat

The best e-mail marketing tool I have used. It has everything needed for a great e-mail campaign. The only issue if technical trouble at times pulling items from my store for the e-mail. Beyond that, it is an excellent tool.

CasaMom's Everything

doesnt do what it says, just too difficult to use.

SPAEXPRESS

Love this app!!!

So far I dont think you can beat this for value (nothing for small lists) and adding products direct from the store i just love that tool. We have another email app on our main site we set up several years ago and this site is i guess a little hobby and testing ground. I guess only thing would be a little more themes or options to choose colours on the themes a little more, but those that are there are certainly not a bad selection.

JustKartIt

Marketting is always associated with MONEY and any & every means of Marketing are almost PAID ones-- So we have perceived that if their is any FREE medium of marketing then it cannot be flawless BUT SOUNDEST PROVED THAT WRONG.
AWESOME APPLICATION-- Can easily and Rapidly send marketing emails to customers and also review the user-friendly reports which helps us to further shape our policies.
Regards TEAM JUSTKARTIT.

Tulio

I'm enjoying the app for our store. It's easy to use and great how you can load it straight off your website, that save huge amounts of time. I just wish I could crop the pictures so I can make them look bigger in the email.

The White Robin

I found this app a bit tricky to get the hang of, but now I've got my head round it - just brilliant!

Luxury Ladies Lingerie

Excellent,does exactly what it should.

The Crystal Healing Shop

I use this app for my store at http://the-crystal-healing-shop.myshopify.com/ I think it is great. Its very easy use and it is a great tool for segmentation. The customer service is very good and very quick. I like the fact that free version offers you so many emails for free, the features for the free version is not that limited, like as they are with other similar apps.